Morelos

fin8577

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I don't think he'll get a bad time at all. Think he'll work his arse aff and if he is ever going to bag one against them, then this is probably his last chance to do it, as I doubt there will be any games after the split with this virus. If he doesn't, shit happens, as long as he has given his all, but I have a sneaky feeling.

His biggest problem will be how he reacts to the wind ups and ref decisions.

Big opportunity for him.

He’s done for the season mate. 
Whatever the reason coupled with the whole team downing tools, he isn’t getting back to the form that he showed the first half of the season. 

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, smudger.kp said:

Blue avenger is a troll or is he worse is he a grey and white fan.He does nothing on this forum except Run down our team and our players.Ignore him

Ahem you have fucking 76 likes to his thousands .He talks more sense than half the munsters on here .It’s typical of this place .A few bears choose to bad mouth someone .And like sheep ,some of the not too intelligent just fall in line with the same shite .

I dont give a f**k how many likes he has all he does is run our team down.He aint a Rangers supporter.Ive been a Rangers supporter since the early 1960s and i have seen great Rangers players and bad Rangers players but i would never slag off any of them like he does.I am a Rangers SUPPORTER.I can criticise but not in the way he does- sometimes worse than a tim.

11 hours ago, smudger.kp said:

I dont give a f**k how many likes he has all he does is run our team down.He aint a Rangers supporter.Ive been a Rangers supporter since the early 1960s and i have seen great Rangers players and bad Rangers players but i would never slag off any of them like he does.I am a Rangers SUPPORTER.I can criticise but not in the way he does- sometimes worse than a tim.

Mate

use the “quote” function so you don’t sound like you’re talking to yourself 

On 10/03/2020 at 09:52, GersInCanada said:

Hopefully making the provisional squad for the Copa America will give him a boost. Certainly needs a return to form if he is to make the final 22.

Perfect week for him to show why he is our best player.

New wean. Picked for Colombia squad and off in a couple of months for millions.   All we need is his missus to forgive him before tomorrow, if not definitely for Sunday.

On 09/03/2020 at 18:20, jjbscotty12 said:

He certainly didn’t run riot in the LCF he had a shocker infact.

Shocker??  We should have had 3 penalties in that game, all fouls on Morelos.       Even the penalty which we did get should have been retaken.

50 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Shocker??  We should have had 3 penalties in that game, all fouls on Morelos.       Even the penalty which we did get should have been retaken.

How many chances did he miss?  He had a shocker  in front of goal that’s just a fact.

In light of this virus shite, if the club were to act responsibly, then they should give Alfie and any other who has a pregnant wife time off to reduce the risk of infection to mother and baby. Likewise for any other club.

Both this league and the EL will not be played to an end with both being cancelled, so why put people at risk when there is no point and the very point the Wolves manager was making on the box last night when UEFA turned down their request to postpone their game. He was an angry man at the decision.  

57 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

How many chances did he miss?  He had a shocker  in front of goal that’s just a fact.  

You tell me  how many chances because I don't recall him having a shocker in front of goal.    It isn't a fact he had a shocker , that is simply your opinion.   

34 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

You tell me  how many chances because I don't recall him having a shocker in front of goal.    It isn't a fact he had a shocker , that is simply your opinion.   

6 mate, he had 4 shots a header and the penalty,all  good chances he should have scored in that game no doubt about it. i think he's so desperate to score against the scum he's snatching at them.

I think he'll do it this week,i certainly hope so.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

In light of this virus shite, if the club were to act responsibly, then they should give Alfie and any other who has a pregnant wife time off to reduce the risk of infection to mother and baby. Likewise for any other club.

Both this league and the EL will not be played to an end with both being cancelled, so why put people at risk when there is no point and the very point the Wolves manager was making on the box last night when UEFA turned down their request to postpone their game. He was an angry man at the decision.  

Well UEFA might have to act as Roma was refused entry to Spain to play their game.....UEFA has asked for dispensation for the plane to land which was refused. Getafe have basically said fuck you to UEFA we are not going to Milan.

The spanish league along with player reps are meeting shortly to discuss the rest of the season.

18 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ahem you have fucking 76 likes to his thousands .He talks more sense than half the munsters on here .It’s typical of this place .A few bears choose to bad mouth someone .And like sheep ,some of the not too intelligent just fall in line with the same shite .

Likes mean fuck all. 

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

You seem to remember that we apparently should’ve had more than 1 penalty but you can’t remember how many chances Morelos missed. 

11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We don’t really have another option to occupy their defence. Defoe didn’t work.

Kamberi? 

Yes. Morelos thrives in Europe whereas the scum games he seems so determined to score he's struggling with it now. Dont know if it's in his head but he's clearly snatching at chances and getting wound up by the drama of it all. Wouldn't surprise me to see Kamberi start on sunday, Alfrefo to come off the bench.

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes. Morelos thrives in Europe whereas the scum games he seems so determined to score he's struggling with it now. Dont know if it's in his head but he's clearly snatching at chances and getting wound up by the drama of it all. Wouldn't surprise me to see Kamberi start on sunday, Alfrefo to come off the bench.

I think he will start .SG started Defoe in first OF game .I think that may still be in his mind mate .Alfredos last chance in an OF game .If he does what he has done so often in these fixtures .Don’t think we will see him play again in one 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think he will start .SG started Defoe in first OF game .I think that may still be in his mind mate .Alfredos last chance in an OF game .If he does what he has done so often in these fixtures .Don’t think we will see him play again in one 

Thursday may make up Gerrard's mind for him. I'm more interested in winning than about if Morelos ever scores against them and if he's not firing well wouldnt mind Kamberi starting.

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thursday may make up Gerrard's mind for him. I'm more interested in winning than about if Morelos ever scores against them and if he's not firing well wouldnt mind Kamberi starting.

Me too 

I would go with Flo.No probs 

Archived