The league must be voided

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They told us in 2008 they couldn’t under any circumstances extend the league season due to “sporting integrity”.

The league must be void or the football authorities will be dragged through court more times than celtic boys club.

Yes we should never forget 2008, that was when 'sporting integrity' went out the window and will never return as long as Liewell is in charge along with TLB.

They have no shame and are a club like no other, they prove that on a daily basis. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Germany are planning to restructure if their season cannot get back up and running.

No champion will be named. Teams will be promoted and no-one will be relegated.

Yet we are just to accept that celtic will be gifted a title we could have won? Not a fucking chance.

I really like the new M_M go for it mate. :cheers:

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes we should never forget 2008, that was when 'sporting integrity' went out the window and will never return as long as Liewell is in charge along with TLB.

They have no shame and are a club like no other, they prove that on a daily basis. 

100%  Shameless!

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Nothing new about it mate!

You are just coming round to my way of thinking!

You might be right mate, but I think you are moving more towards me.  :pipe:

I am delighted to see your stand on this situation, we should never forget how often they have tried to put us down (2012) or like 2008 play on sporting integrity and the trip to Japan, they are not to be trusted and no way should they get this title.

I do hope UEFA make a ruling on Tuesday that sorts it out, but they are a bloody strange bunch as well so not too hopeful.

Their 9 in a row would read:

11/12 - Rangers point deduction

12/13 - Rangers unfairly demoted, lost near entire senior squad worth millions, transfer embargo  and not in league

13/14 - Rangers not in league

14/15 - Rangers not in league

15/16 - Rangers not in league

16/17 - First valid title win

17/18 - Second valid title win

18/19 - Third valid title win

19/20 - Coronavirus league suspension leading to awarded title even though it was never actually won

so that’s less than half of their titles that are valid title wins, it is/would be the most tainted run of titles the world has seen.

Handing celtic the title means they have to relegate Hearts, promote Dundee, relegated bottom of the championship and so on. 

Therefore incurring legal challenge after legal challenge after legal challenge from all the clubs who would claim they could have been promoted, avoided relegation etc. The SFA will have to pay out through the ass in compensation, legal fees etc. 

A whole lot of shit just to ensure ONE fucking club is kept happy. 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Their 9 in a row would read:

11/12 - Rangers point deduction

12/13 - Rangers unfairly demoted, lost near entire senior squad worth millions, transfer embargo  and not in league

13/14 - Rangers not in league

14/15 - Rangers not in league

15/16 - Rangers not in league

16/17 - First valid title win

17/18 - Second valid title win

18/19 - Third valid title win

19/20 - Coronavirus league suspension leading to awarded title even though it was never actually won

so that’s less than half of their titles that are valid title wins, it is/would be the most tainted run of titles the world has seen.

It would be more tainted than the world rimming championship.

Sellick Manager and Captain greetin and spewing about the title in a two horse race.

In comparison, the Manager of Liverpool FC, a team desperate to win a title after thirty odd years of waiting and with a huge points advantage. Take a moment to compare and contrast:

Message from the Manager:

I don’t think this is a moment where the thoughts of a football manager should be important, but I understand for our supporters they will want to hear from the team and I will front that.

First and foremost, all of us have to do whatever we can to protect one another. In society I mean. This should be the case all the time in life, but in this moment I think it matters more than ever.

I’ve said before that football always seems the most important of the least important things. Today, football and football matches really aren’t important at all.

Of course, we don’t want to play in front of an empty stadium and we don’t want games or competitions suspended, but if doing so helps one individual stay healthy - just one - we do it no questions asked.

If it’s a choice between football and the good of the wider society, it’s no contest. Really, it isn’t.

Today’s decision and announcement is being implemented with the motive of keeping people safe. Because of that we support it completely. We have seen members of teams we compete against become ill. This virus has shown that being involved in football offers no immunity. To our rival clubs and individuals who are affected and to those who later will become so, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

None of us know in this moment what the final outcome will be, but as a team we have to have belief that the authorities make decisions based on sound judgement and morality.

Yes, I am the manager of this team and club and therefore carry a leadership responsibility with regards to our future on the pitch. But I think in the present moment, with so many people around our city, the region, the country and the world facing anxiety and uncertainty, it would be entirely wrong to speak about anything other than advising people to follow expert advice and look after themselves and each other.

The message from the team to our supporters is only about your well-being. Put your health first. Don’t take any risk. Think about the vulnerable in our society and act where possible with compassion for them.

Please look after yourselves and look out for each other.

You’ll Never Walk Alone,
Jürgen

Archived