Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

When we released that statement we weren't ever going to be just after Doncaster and McKenzie. We are after the whole lot.

Aye just find it hilarious this auld cunt pipes up at the weekend and we decide he's getting it tae😁

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Spfl have now replied stating “  to be perfectly honest it was almost impossible in Scotland to find any cunt who doesn’t hate Rangers “

That is what most of the tarriers are saying in the tweet from the D R, a few Bears having a go back but it is a taig fest the last I looked. :headwall:  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, tina-duncan said:

So here's a radical idea...

Its looking increasingly likely that next season isn't going to start on schedule, never mind this season. Would it not make more sense to scrap next season altogether and when normality eventually resumes again, complete this season's remaining games without having to worry about everything being a rushed mess? Then we just get back to business as usual starting at the 21/22 season.

I admit its not an ideal solution on the money side of things, but from a sporting perspective, this seems like the most pragmatic solution to me...

Every club would be closed down by then. 

38 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The fucking inbred paedophiles are all over that on Twitter. Cunts don’t have a brain cell between them or teeth the howling cunts!

Can you imagine someone on the SPFL board or SFA openly admitted he hated celtic? They’d be preparing a advert in Spanish to post in a German paper not to mention what they’d be doing to their sister! 😳

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The spfl demand we release the whistleblower's info and Park responds with this. He is toying with them and has them at his mercy. I'm loving this.

Certainly makes this lockdown a whole lot better mate.

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No issue with Gary but we should not be giving them hits regardless of writers.

I went to school with Gary.

I never had an issue with Gary (well nothing major, my gripe was him alongside other guys that's been mentioned being Rangers men in the media not exerting enough influence to counter some of the shite said about us) but his article that he penned off-the-cuff after Feyenoord away, almost drawing attention to singing was unforgivable.

I lost all respect for him after that. 

I know there was no charges but it didn't seem like for his want of trying and trying to draw attention to it. Shameful in fact. Poor show from a Rangers man like Gary Ralston, mate.

Beginning to get annoyed with posters on here suggesting we should negotiate with them or give them any advantage. 

It's nice to come up with a nice wee diplomatic solution to a problem, but you're dealing with morally and ethically corrupt folk at every level in Scottish society and football now, so you  can't give them an inch.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Beginning to get annoyed with posters on here suggesting we should negotiate with them or give them any advantage. 

It's nice to come up with a nice wee diplomatic solution to a problem, but you're dealing with morally and ethically corrupt folk at every level in Scottish society and football now, so you  can't give them an inch.

Let them have their opinions, they are well entitled to it on this open minded forum. But don't think for a second our board are after the same.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The fucking inbred paedophiles are all over that on Twitter. Cunts don’t have a brain cell between them or teeth the howling cunts!

Can you imagine someone on the SPFL board or SFA openly admitted he hated celtic? They’d be preparing a advert in Spanish to post in a German paper not to mention what they’d be doing to their sister! 😳

Aye but they have the trump card ,anti celtic is also somehow anti catholic ,and that’s very bad 😜

Very clever move by Douglas Park imo, bringing those comments back into the public’s eye, not only does it highlight the hatred from him, it makes sure anyone who missed it first time around, will definitely be aware of it now.  English/Worldwide  media included.

There’s very little sports stories to report on just now, and this one is only going to snowball.

*Battle Fever switching to fully automatic...

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Comments on Twitter are comedy gold. 

I say this a lot but they really aren’t normal people. And I’m not saying that due to their 11 fingers and 12 toes.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There is plenty more "non whistleblower" info we have on them 3 and others. All can be used if and when we need to. I did say the board will be very historical when fighting this at the weekend.

The SPFL and tarriers are desperate for us to show our hand. That shows they are worried! 👍🏻

Archived