Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

They are shiting it just as much as Doncaster and co. If the evidence implicates Lawwell as well then they should be.

I really hope it does, that sleekit cunt has had it coming for years. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ok, so here's my thoughts.

1. At some point, somehow, the scum will get their title. If all clubs get a genuine vote for the fairest way to resolve the issue, including N&V, and vote that way then so be it.

2. Dundee have nothing to gain from voting YES in any vote resubmission 

So why is it I've got that feeling we're about to get shafted, Dundee are going to vote yes, and the spfl will call it a done deal. They'll force this through before N&V becomes common throughout Europe and say it's too late as it's been accepted by member clubs.

Theres a fair bit going our way due to the corruptness being exposed. Cant help but feel we're gonna get the wind taken right out our sails. As well as being charged and fined for our conduct in calling out the spfl in all this.

Got a bad feeling.

Sadly I think you will be right. 

2 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

Im delighted this corruption is being exposed but as far as the “title” goes... give them it! Their “9IAR” will be forever sullied and never regarded as legitimate to anyone outside the cesspit piggery. A laughable “achievement”

Nah I don’t think so!! Give “them” fuck all as they haven’t won it!!

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Not very Christian of them considering Jesus has just risen 

They are only religious when it suits them ,Especially that cunt Lieswell ,he’s only interested in filling his pockets and will be hoping that this virus takes the eye of the ball on other matters to keep the pension funds filling up 

Hearts are getting involved now... not sure if this has been posted, apologies if it has already.. taken from BBC 

The SPFL tried to "unduly influence" the outcome of a members ballot on ending the lower-league season, says Hearts chair Ann Budge.

She says that the SPFL insisted the proposal had to be passed in order to release funds to clubs. 

And Budge confirmed that Hearts will propose league reconstruction.

ADVERTISEMENT

On Saturday, Rangers raised concerns over the process and the ballot hinges on Dundee, who have yet to vote despite a requested cut-off of 17:00 on Friday. 

The SPFL has declined to comment on Hearts' claims after being contacted by BBC Scotland.

How we got to this stage

To pass, the resolution on ending the lower leagues early due to the coronavirus pandemic needs to be backed by 10 of the 12 Premiership clubs, eight of 10 in the Championship and and 16 of 20 in Leagues One and Two.

It has the necessary support from the Premiership and Leagues One and Two.

Dundee are the only Championship club yet to vote. The count in this division is 7-2 in favour. Dundee intended to vote no, and the SPFL says the club submitted a voting slip, then retracted it.

If passed, the SPFL's proposal would also lead to the Scottish Premiership season being declared if the league's board decide the remaining games cannot be played.

That would see Hearts relegated from the top flight and Budge estimates it would cost the club "£2.5m-£3m in lost income next year". 

Budge confirmed Hearts voted no to the proposal. They instead backed Rangers' counter plan by submitting an identical resolution, which Budge says was held up by the league. 

She claims to have been told "from various reliable sources" that Championships clubs were advised at 16:30 on Thursday that the Rangers resolution had failed.

"I have to wonder why we were not so advised until lunchtime the following day," she said. "Once again, I strongly question the process."

Budge says the notes accompanying the SFPL's resolution included six options for how to decide the season, but was heavily weighted in favour of their own plan. She argues this was an attempt "to unduly influence the members' decision making process".

"Clearly, this is a subjective judgement," Budge said. "It suggests that the board has made a decision and simply wish now to convince the members to accept that decision.

"This is not, in my view, how you honour the principle that it is up to the members to decide how to ensure the fairest approach is taken."

On potential league reconstruction, Budge added: "Hearts, either alone or in conjunction with other clubs, will be proposing a temporary adjustment to the leagues, aimed at bringing matters to a close in a manner that ensures no club is financially penalised as a consequence of these exceptional circumstances."

Loans 'already within SPFL's power' say Rangers

In response to an SPFL statement, Rangers continued their criticism of the vote process after calling for an investigation and the suspension of SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and legal advisor Rod McKenzie.

They say their resolution was never about releasing end-of-season payments, but getting loans from the SPFL as advances for those monies.

And the club say they learned from McKenzie via email that if that was the case, their resolution was unnecessary because the league already have the power to loan money to members.

The spokesperson added: "The Inverness CEO, Scot Gardiner, confirmed on national radio yesterday that SPFL representatives made it clear on several conference calls that it was necessary to approve the SPFL resolution in order to release funds which would relieve the financial hardship being experienced by many clubs.

"Member clubs will be shocked to learn this is not the case and any club facing short term financial difficulties should request a loan from the SPFL immediately.

"Our resolution was never intended to release end-of-season fee payments but instead to provide loans as an advance on such payments. It is now apparent that this is already within the power of the SPFL.

"This provides further evidence that an independent investigation is urgently required."

SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan said: "I am entirely satisfied, based on all the information at my disposal, that the SPFL and its executives and legal advisers have acted wholly properly at every stage in this process."

9 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

Im delighted this corruption is being exposed but as far as the “title” goes... give them it! Their “9IAR” will be forever sullied and never regarded as legitimate to anyone outside the cesspit piggery. A laughable “achievement”

They wont give a shit.

They will celebrate like they won the Champions League.

1 minute ago, bluebell.scot said:

I want it null & void but you know the SPFL is desperately doing all it can to give them it

Absolutely I know that, what I don’t understand is fellow bluenoses saying just give it to them! 

Do you think ANY celtic fan would say that if the shoe was on the other foot? 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Absolutely I know that, what I don’t understand is fellow bluenoses saying just give it to them! 

Just imagine for a second we were 13 points clear and about to be awarded the title to stop their 9 in a row attempt.....there isn’t a scum fan in the world that would let it be given to us.

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

No but I dont consider them to be on the same moral footing!

6 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

I want it null & void but you know the SPFL is desperately doing all it can to give them it

...and therein lies the problem for the rest of the clubs, award the taigs the title or no money.Thank God Rangers have stepped up.

No one likes being used and Rangers have exposed how the SPFL has tried to use clubs for their own ends so that septic get the title. Rangers put forward a proposal that met the clubs needs and the SPFL threw it out because the SPFL had it's own agenda.  Clubs will be embarrassed and angry that the actions of the SPFL have made the clubs look like saps. Rangers can expect some type of attempted blow back from the bought and paid for septic shrils. Rangers have put a spot light on them and like all creature who do their dealing in the dark, they don't like it. I hope Rangers have something solid that nails them to the wall and use it with surgical precision. This could change Scottish football for the good and have a long lasting effect, I hope it does.

4 minutes ago, ZZed said:

No one likes being used and Rangers have exposed how the SPFL has tried to use clubs for their own ends so that septic get the title. Rangers put forward a proposal that met the clubs needs and the SPFL threw it out because the SPFL had it's own agenda.  Clubs will be embarrassed and angry that the actions of the SPFL have made the clubs look like saps. Rangers can expect some type of attempted blow back from the bought and paid for septic shrils. Rangers have put a spot light on them and like all creature who do their dealing in the dark, they don't like it. I hope Rangers have something solid that nails them to the wall and use it with surgical precision. This could change Scottish football for the good and have a long lasting effect, I hope it does.

Great post ZZed 😉

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I’ve long said that a football board should be made up of non football staff. Sports persons of a different sport would go a long way to impartiality 

Did Regan not come from cricket. I think that the selection process needs to be as transparent as possible and it has to be someone who is actually going to do the best for all of Scottish football not just one club. 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

7. celtic are tried in a court of law for the rape of 100’s of boys and made to pay for the cover up of the paedophile ring that operated over 40 years 

Surely a matter of time. 

Archived