Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hearts didn't get a loan as they wouldn't be able to pay it back. They got an advance. It wasn't them that the rumour is talking about. This has been loans. Plural.

That's a massive allegation. Surely canny be right?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No probs mate I did say it might be because it's been a crazy few days.

Or maybe its just shit is coming out at a phenomenal rate.

From what's been said it's not just "a" loan. 

Tbh they’ve been getting away with state aid for years so getting interest free loans from the SPFL wouldn’t surprise me with these cunts!

Now if true would this go down as bringing the game into disrepute similar to Juventus?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

No probs mate I did say it might be because it's been a crazy few days.

Or maybe its just shit is coming out at a phenomenal rate.

From what's been said it's not just "a" loan. 

Hope your source keeps up the good work. Usually Esky we turn to for updates but you’ve been on fire last couple of days.

Have to say I’m like a few others, hoping for the best but, having been let down so often in the past, still concerned that, somehow, this bomb will go off in our faces.

You still confident we’re on the front foot?

Just now, B1872 said:

Tbh they’ve been getting away with state aid for years so getting interest free loans from the SPFL wouldn’t surprise me with these cunts!

Now if true would this go down as bringing the game into disrepute similar to Juventus?

🤷‍♂️

Just now, esquire8 said:

As I said fuck knows now. Could be alot of bullshit, could be part of the shit storm of info that's coming out of SPFL headquarters.

As much as I'd enjoy another incriminating piece of evidence - seems a bit too good to be true. 

They shouldn't need to use any kind of loan function from the governing body. Will wait and see how that pans out. 

I think Dundee are ball deep in this and they need to vote yes?

I dont know it's been a long day and I am 4 cans of McEwans Export a bottle of wine and a house whisky in with one more whisky to go before I am upside down behind the telly. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Hope your source keeps up the good work. Usually Esky we turn to for updates but you’ve been on fire last couple of days.

Have to say I’m like a few others, hoping for the best but, having been let down so often in the past, still concerned that, somehow, this bomb will go off in our faces.

You still confident we’re on the front foot?

This is nothing like what I've heard in the past couple days. Off the cuff remark shall we say. Could be 100% shite. Maybe Esky would have a better lay of the land. I'm still confident.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Is this Lawwell you're talking about? If so then he hasn't been on group chat messages. Hes very clever how he goes about his SPFL/SFA/UEFA business. Not one to underestimate in this situation.

Yes Lawwell, just hoping we have something on this cunt as I fear corruption is always going to be there as long as he’s involved in Scottish football, hopefully we can somehow drive him out 

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

C79FEFAB-DC8E-428B-AAF1-C719082B82B8.png

From that article :

It is understood the board will ask for legal advice on whether the cash can be unlocked and deposited with all 42 clubs without declaring the season over. That would avoid the need to crown champions in every division enforcing relegation.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

From that article :

It is understood the board will ask for legal advice on whether the cash can be unlocked and deposited with all 42 clubs without declaring the season over. That would avoid the need to crown champions in every division enforcing relegation.

From Lawwells own mouth pretty much....

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

From that article :

The crater face cunt also blames Dundee for the money not being in the clubs bank accounts. Scummy bastard!

8 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

OK so they say Lawwell phoned them - not the other way round - because he wanted an update. 

Is that wrong?

Obviously depends on what’s been said, maybe if we could get several clubs to reveal Lawwell has been directly coercing them then we could finally get rid of him. 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yes Lawwell, just hoping we have something on this cunt as I fear corruption is always going to be there as long as he’s involved in Scottish football, hopefully we can somehow drive him out 

The board know this but will never name him like in our statement.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

The board know this but will never name him like in our statement.

You’d need to have concrete evidence like recorded calls with other clubs before you could go after the Teflon tit.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Obviously depends on what’s been said, maybe if we could get several clubs to reveal Lawwell has been directly coercing them then we could finally get rid of him. 

That's the issue. Lawwell doesn't do anything directly with the clubs. You've got to follow the breadcrumbs...

Apparently Dundee want written assurances that there’ll be a vote on 14 team league with Dundee Hibs and ICT getting promotion and if so they’ll vote yes.

They’re obviously thinking that gives them a free run at Championship.

Dundee Blackmailing the SPFL - That’s were we are at.

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft. Now this might be getting banded about because it's been a crazy few days but still quite shocking if it's true. Big if that is.

This option to loan clubs money, the one the SPFL are going to try offer clubs allegedly, the one that the SPFL said couldn't happen, yeah that one, has already been used before and only been used by one club since the formation of the SPFL.....

So assuming the one club was celtic,.....

Would it be against any SPFL rules if celtic had won the league after getting an advance of monies that perhaps they shouldn’t have, to stay solvent maybe? 

pie in the sky I know but just an idea!

Archived