Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Dundee and their tainted vote are a moot point now.  Pandora’s box is well and duly opened.

Agreed,  Clubs up and down the country who may have voted differently had they not been coerced, bullied into thinking they had to vote the way they did to stop clubs from potentially going under now apparently pure fucking seething at being misled and lied to and Dundee may still be sitting there thinking they are still Kingmakers ffs 😂 If they have anything about them they should be voting No, Begging fellow member clubs for forgiveness for being so fucking stupid and spilling the beans as to what really went on and bring this house of cards crashing around The SPF’L’S ears.

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Thanks mate . I don't usually get nice things said about my opinions

I think it's going to be ok . The only thing i can't be sure of , is Dundee vote . However it will be token now 

Uefa are going to go with Null and Void i feel . So they should . i get 400 pounds back from Bet 365 

And hopefully we have a new Spfl board with wholesale changes after this is all over 

I am still uneasy about this. If Dundee cave to the bribes, and I think they will, this will be rushed through and it will be hard to then reverse that.

I hope we have some serious dirt but in the back of my mind I know if the bheasts think they have any way of getting what they want, foul means or otherwise, they will pursue it

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft. Now this might be getting banded about because it's been a crazy few days but still quite shocking if it's true. Big if that is.

This option to loan clubs money, the one the SPFL are going to try offer clubs allegedly, the one that the SPFL said couldn't happen, yeah that one, has already been used before and only been used by one club since the formation of the SPFL.....

Surely not the club with gazillions and gazillions in the bank 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Agreed,  Clubs up and down the country who may have voted differently had they not been coerced, bullied into thinking they had to vote the way they did to stop clubs from potentially going under now apparently pure fucking seething at being misled and lied to and Dundee may still be sitting there thinking they are still Kingmakers ffs 😂 If they have anything about them they should be voting No, Begging fellow member clubs for forgiveness for being so fucking stupid and spilling the beans as to what really went on and bring this house of cards crashing around The SPF’L’S ears.

It would be glorious if Dundee did that 

4 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

I am still uneasy about this. If Dundee cave to the bribes, and I think they will, this will be rushed through and it will be hard to then reverse that.

I hope we have some serious dirt but in the back of my mind I know if the bheasts think they have any way of getting what they want, foul means or otherwise, they will pursue it

Well we find out if you are right tomorrow . I think if Dundee go against their fan base now . They will be hung drawn and quartered by their own fans ,  or looking for new jobs . Maybe they may still be stupid enough to take the Mafia dollars 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I got slaughtered for saying it for past 3 years . Agreed

It is strange how this very decisive action has occurred within minutes of him ‘leaving the building’.

You almost wish for a ‘Sliding Doors’ moment to see how this would have gone down, if DK had still been in charge.

Happy with the way it seems to be working out so far, though!

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft. Now this might be getting banded about because it's been a crazy few days but still quite shocking if it's true. Big if that is.

This option to loan clubs money, the one the SPFL are going to try offer clubs allegedly, the one that the SPFL said couldn't happen, yeah that one, has already been used before and only been used by one club since the formation of the SPFL.....

Fuck.

More ammo.

Bang bang.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well we find out if you are right tomorrow . I think if Dundee go against their fan base now . They will be hung drawn and quartered by their own fans ,  or looking for new jobs . Maybe they may still be stupid enough to take the Mafia dollars 

It is interesting the bbc reporting of this. Homepage has nothing til you scroll down a while and the article is the Ross C chairman (bheast?) asking for unity. Nothing on ours or Budges statement today.

This will be deflected to the hilt. However much they are in the wrong.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Anything in tomorrows paper about what's next?

Good outcome for us and we can move on.

1. celtic aren't awarded title unless season is completed.

2. McKenzie retires he is 71

3. Doncaster resigns withpay off. Let's just get rid.

4. Shortly thereafter McLennan leaves.  

5. We get new broom at SPFL.

6. Everyone knows not to f@ck with us anymore.

Just now, HG5 said:

It is strange how this very decisive action has occurred within minutes of him ‘leaving the building’.

You almost wish for a ‘Sliding Doors’ moment to see how this would have gone down, if DK had still been in charge.

Happy with the way it seems to be working out so far, though!

I will take it mate . Yet maybe you will remember King got an easy ride . All i have ever wanted is for us to stand up for ourselves against this shower . Call them out , go on the attack 

I remember the days when we played football and we didn't have to worry about bent Compliance officers , biased refs on a weekly basis , negative stores on a daily basis

If we make a stand , that is all bears can ask for . Fight them in the boardrooms and get fairness back into football .

It would make going to games so much more enjoyable and I'm certain we would even win more games . I mean that  

Archived