Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So the cunts can provide loans but arent, instead holding onto the money in a Final League Positions budget.

Letting member clubs suffer on a technicality ffs.

All to crown Ra sellick a title they haven’t won!!!

12 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Serious question bud, if we are right in believing that the fat jap has his grubby paws all over this....what's to stop the Dundee owner coming out and perhaps laying blame at his door therefore implicating him coercion to sway a vote?

Ok one more I would seriously doubt Dundee will be able to implicate Lawwell as it wouldn't be Lawwell himself that is doing the coercing. Hes not going upto Dundee himself with a suitcase full of cash. They "know" its coming from him, like other clubs "know" its him. 

7 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

2 statements over a holiday weekend they really are in full on panic mode. 

Whatever we have it's clearly got them spooked. 

Didn’t Scott brown iirc, get away with not being citied before an old firm game due to the spfl not being open over the easter break? I could be wrong but I remember something like this!!

To anyone feeling negative. No guarantees in life but...

If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost a cinch you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you've lost;
For out in this world we find
Success begins with a person's will
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are;
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win the prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man;
But sooner or later the person who wins
Is the one who thinks he can!

Just saying like. No surrender.

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Didn’t Scott brown iirc, get away with not being citied before an old firm game due to the spfl not being open over the easter break? I could be wrong but I remember something like this!!

SFA. Not SPFL. Close though 👍

26 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

You’d need to have concrete evidence like recorded calls with other clubs before you could go after the Teflon tit.

He will have others doing the actual dirty work for him ,

only a full enquiry into the whole organisation will bring him down even then it would be a case of having to join the dots and him being a common denominator,

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Ah.... two cheeks of the same arse!

so the sfa cites players not the spfl? 
who does celtic claire the compliance officer work for? 

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15227969.scott-brown-free-to-face-Rangers-as-easter-holiday-delays-sfa-appeal-hearing/

Who the fuck knows. It's not just the SPFL that's the problem

Ok, so here's my thoughts.

1. At some point, somehow, the scum will get their title. If all clubs get a genuine vote for the fairest way to resolve the issue, including N&V, and vote that way then so be it.

2. Dundee have nothing to gain from voting YES in any vote resubmission 

So why is it I've got that feeling we're about to get shafted, Dundee are going to vote yes, and the spfl will call it a done deal. They'll force this through before N&V becomes common throughout Europe and say it's too late as it's been accepted by member clubs.

Theres a fair bit going our way due to the corruptness being exposed. Cant help but feel we're gonna get the wind taken right out our sails. As well as being charged and fined for our conduct in calling out the spfl in all this.

Got a bad feeling.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ok one more I would seriously doubt Dundee will be able to implicate Lawwell as it wouldn't be Lawwell himself that is doing the coercing. Hes not going upto Dundee himself with a suitcase full of cash. They "know" its coming from him, like other clubs "know" its him. 

Correct ,Big time drug dealers never even get to see what they are selling ,Lackies or in some case Leckies do the dangerous work for them 

One more drink addled statement from me.

I have audited significant contracts. Always because significant issues have been highlighted.

Prove the difference between corruption and incompetence.

Do not expect any Police charges.

For an analogy.

Say I bought a football club called Dangers.

The 2 massive TV screens need overhauled.

You set up a company to carry out the works and charge the club £1mn. 

You sub contract to a competent company at £350,000.

Is that corruption ? In court you would stand up in court and say that if it cost £1.5mn you would have lost money. 

In fact the main company doesnt pay the sub contractor but trousers the £1mn. The sub contractor then sues Dangers for the £350k.  

Just saying.

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly mate the thing we were told wasn't competent. 

Caught my interest as it ties in with this 

Corruption at it finest!!

Wednesday/Friday.....SPFL - you can’t have it unless you crown celtic champions.....

things go to shit over easter weekend....

Tuesday morning....SPFL -  sorry guys for fucking you about whilst your on the brink of going under but here you actually can have the money upfront without crowning celtic champions!!

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thanks for digging that up bud. I knew it had happened before due to an easter weekend. Enjoy yer kip👍🏻

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

If Dundee change their vote then there has to be a full independent enquiry into this, in no way can a club submit a no vote which vetoes the resolution for the vote to mysteriously go missing.....then after 48 hrs of silence they change their stance to push the resolution through!!!

It stinks to the high heavens of blatant corruption and vote rigging, this sorry state of affairs cannot be allowed to pass without the appropriate actions to take place.

We all know the Jap has his dirty paedophile fingers allover this....can somecunt please find evidence out there that nails the slimey bastard once and for all.

You would have thought that being the tarriers finance director whilst alsorts of dodgy payments were going to companies associated with a known pedo would be enough but not in Scotland........ 

46 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

From that article :

It is understood the board will ask for legal advice on whether the cash can be unlocked and deposited with all 42 clubs without declaring the season over. That would avoid the need to crown champions in every division enforcing relegation.

Then why weren't they asking for 'legal advice' this past couple of weeks to dole out the money instead of running a corruption to crown the taigs champs?

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. At some point, somehow, the scum will get their title. If all clubs get a genuine vote for the fairest way to resolve the issue, including N&V, and vote that way then so be it.

So why is it I've got that feeling we're about to get shafted, Dundee are going to vote yes, and the spfl will call it a done deal. They'll force this through before N&V becomes common throughout Europe and say it's too late as it's been accepted by member clubs.

Theres a fair bit going our way due to the corruptness being exposed. Cant help but feel we're gonna get the wind taken right out our sails. As well as being charged and fined for our conduct in calling out the spfl in all this.

Got a bad feeling.

Pretty much exactly how I see it playing out.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Got a bad feeling.

You have that feeling through recent experience of being shafted. We always seem to be on the losing end in these kind of off-field matters.

I can't agree with the second part of your first point though. I was of this mindset but slowly the more I've thought about it (genuinely trying my best to think without blue tinted glasses) you cannot award a title based on mid-season  league position  or probability or whatever other reason anyone wants to think of when the competition hasn't yet been played to completion.

Archived