Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

57 minutes ago, Ned Ryerson said:

Appears to be the bigger picture (no pun intended). The tv deal seems to be paramount to stopping reconstruction this year. I think it might happen the season after. Especially if hearts aren't stick ons to come right back up again.

If Jambos are down next season 

That is the only crum from all this .Treachery of the highest 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you can't resign from the league with nowhere to go, but could we as a club issue our resignation with 2-years notice and watch a TV and sponsorship deal go absolutely tits up and a few weeks before the 2-year notice period is up withdraw it knowing that the damage has already been done in the previous 2-years?  or would it be a commitment that's 100% final and legally binding?

It's so frustrating because Rangers have a lot of aces that we could use to destroy this cabal - but don't seem to looking at the more extreme options. 

I honestly dont know who I'm more angry at right now, is it Rangers, the SPFL, the diddy clubs?

I mean I shouldnt be surprised at the way the SPFL or the diddy clubs have acted during this so I dont know if being angry at them is what I feel

Angry at Rangers? I think I am, angry at the way weve rolled over again, angry at Park for releasing such a strongly worded statement and not backing it up, angry at them for literally making us the laughing stock of Scottish football,

next season (whenever that is) the other diddy clubs wont let us forget this, the taigs will have a field day singing about us, the SPFL will just steamroller over us each and everytime they need to.

Completely disallusioned with Rangers and football in general right now, I hope we come out with something that sets all this straight but right now its only that hope that I'm clinging to and it very well may be false hope as it stands.

And then there was one.....

Yes Votes
Aberdeen, celtic, Hamilton Academical, Hibernian,Kilmarnock,Livingston,Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone St Mirren, Alloa Athletic, Arbroath, Ayr United, Dundee United, Albion Rovers, Annan Athletic, Brechin City, Cove Rangers, Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline Athletic, Greenock Morton, Queen of the South, Airdrieonians, Clyde, Forfar Athletic, Montrose, Peterhead, Raith Rovers, Elgin City. Queen's Park, Stenhousemuir, Stirling Albion

NO Votes
Rangers, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Hearts, Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer, Edinburgh City 

No votes changed to yes votes - after SPFL carrot
Dundee : 2 votes and a reconstruction carrot
Heart of Midlothian: reconstruction carrot and place on the reconstruction board
Dumbarton: reconstruction carrot
East Fife: reconstruction carrot
Falkirk: reconstruction carrot
Edinburgh City: reconstruction carrot
Inverness Caledonian Thistle: reconstruction carrot

No votes that remained unchanged and complaints stated to SPFL
Stranraer: Can't afford legal advice. 

Partick Thistle: Seeking legal advice - bottled it

Rangers: The whistle blowers evidence

28 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

First paragraph mate:

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member Clubs.

Come to think about it mate, this would be the first whistleblower to give us anything.

Or, just another Clancy.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I know you can't resign from the league with nowhere to go, but could we as a club issue our resignation with 2-years notice and watch a TV and sponsorship deal go absolutely tits up and a few weeks before the 2-year notice period is up withdraw it knowing that the damage has already been done in the previous 2-years?  or would it be a commitment that's 100% final and legally binding?

It's so frustrating because Rangers have a lot of aces that we could use to destroy this cabal - but don't seem to looking at the more extreme options. 

Where would we say we were going? Can’t resign unless we have somewhere credible to go otherwise it’s an empty threat.

You say you won’t ever go back to a game in another thread and now you are advocating actions that would only harm the club...

Let’s be honest troops, this was ALWAYS going to be the end game, the taigs have no shame, From day one off a world wide pandemic we’ve had day after day off propaganda from them and the Scottish media building up to this, they’ll always be known as the team that covered up decades off child abuse and grabbed a title during a global health crisis.

fuck them and their tainted trophies  

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe they even have heavy punishments for clubs that take them to court .That would not surprise me 

When they set this unbreakable cabal up in 2012 .They covered all the bases o 

Well that would be open to challenge straight away. No one cane agree to remove themselves from the law of the land. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Where would we say we were going? Can’t resign unless we have somewhere credible to go otherwise it’s an empty threat.

You say you won’t ever go back to a game in another thread and now you are advocating actions that would only harm the club...

Does it really matter where you are saying you are going? they can't refuse you're resignation because they don't know where you are planning on going. 

The last line, you do know it's a bluff don't you? the club won't actually be harmed - I'm not saying leave us without a league to play in ffs. I said in the comment at the end of the two years withdraw the notice after damage has been done to others.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Did Dundee United actually have intentions of voting NO in the first instance? where's that from? I find that so hard to believe tbh.

Typo, well spotted. It was Dundee. If you spot any other errors let me know.

Archived