Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Nope they said they couldn't afford the travel promotion would have brought them so they told everyone they didn't want to go into SPFL 2 played the games and lost.

Fuck sake.

Tbh I can see their predicament but if you don’t want to go up, join a Welfare League, Juniors or the North Caledonian League. It’s unfair on clubs finishing below them that want to be promoted.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So it's oor fault. A. Support that from 2011 has. Been through the ringer, getting up at 6am on a Saturday for a 7am bus to montrose, even earlier for Peterhead and Elgin, a support that consists of a bus from.

Defo blame the support imo, especially the macth day going support, its all their fault 

Don’t be daft mate it is our fault. We should have a ranking of how many away tickets each poster has taken since 2012 so we can apportion blame fairly.

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is it the case though that the ‘difficult criteria’ is what essentially makes up membership of the SFA anyway? 

I’d be interested to know if you automatically meet the criteria and qualify but refuse to go up (cause obviously you couldn’t chuck the games at risk of SFA expulsion) what would happen to you?

Rules talk about entitlement and eligibility if winning pyramid play off. Its geared towards clubs wanting promotion.

I'd imagine they couldnt force a club to accept an unwanted invitation.

Edit

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 20-Jan-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

Search "candidate club" in this link 👍

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So it's oor fault. A. Support that from 2011 has. Been through the ringer, getting up at 6am on a Saturday for a 7am bus to montrose, even earlier for Peterhead and Elgin, a support that consists of a bus from.

Defo blame the support imo, especially the macth day going support, its all their fault 

Am absolutely fuming at you cunts that travel all over the world supporting us. Hang your heads in shame. 

call yourselves supporters ffs 

real supporters moan on a forum 

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What point is moaning monotonously on a forum going to achieve 😂 

you been sending the club emails stating your discontent? Been doing much else to stop accepting second best? 

you’re drilling negativity into people, not creating positivity by doing something about it so geez peace 😂 

Cunts are trusting the board, or at least waiting until it’s proven beyond reasonable doubt that the board hasn’t acted sufficiently (23rd apr) 

a personally couldn’t give a fuck what you post, I’ve got to the stage I skim over your posts, I just don’t understand your mindset in why you’re doing it. 

Someone is is a mood.

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

A load of teams are going to shite themselves when the reconstruction resolution fails. 

It wont fail......we have been stitched up well and truly.    Everyone, and I mean everyone, apart from Rangers, will get the proverbial  sweetener for league reconstruction .

Mhanks get their  * 9.......Hearts will stay up.....Thistle will stay up......ICT...will get promoted....etc etc etc. 

As it currently stands right now unless something monumental is going to happen from the Rangers Board (doubt it) we are and will always be seen as the SPFL's f**kin whipping boys.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No one blames any bear that goes to away games .I certainly don’t .The team needs a support .That’s the catch for me .We want to go but maybe it’s time we never .Can’t see it though 

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

How can they charge us for calling out their corruption when it's clear as day for all to see?

Maybe they wouldn't want to have to fight us in court over such a case?

Bringing the league into disrepute charge, again. Guaranteed.

Just a beefed up version.

Archived