OceanRain

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

4 to fail I’m sure.

Rangers

Dundee who did vote no

Aberdeen potentially 

Hearts

It would have failed bar intervention.

Wrong league for Dundee mate but I get what you mean. What's the chances Aberdeen are the only club  Doncaster contacted?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Unlikely to be third party evidence though? Doncaster will deny it ('there's been a misunderstanding' ...) and it's his word against that of the Aberdeen guy. 

Possibly. Though if even one other clu  comes forward and says Doncaster contacted them with the same shite the he will surely have to go.

6 minutes ago, Sket said:

It really is embarrassing. We have become so watered down we're almost unrecognisable now.

They had some wee lesbian on the Rangers Facebook page yesterday, in a video, talking about her "journey"

seriously wtf ... if we are all equal, why are some folk getting made special cases of - because they enjoy shagging their own sex?

I love shagging single maws/milfs - especially the ones that hang around the parks with their weans, wearing bubble jackets, junkie buns and gym leggings.

I'm gonna make maself up a wee flag, have parades and a seat on the Rangers anyone everyone board

Just now, esquire8 said:

Possibly. Though if even one other clu  comes forward and says Doncaster contacted them with the same shite the he will surely have to go.

Another club coming forward with the same story would certainly increase the pressure on Doncaster. Then it would depend on whether his cronies at Hampden decide to throw him aside as their sacrificial lamb, or stick with him meantime, pending the outcome of their 'internal investigation'.  My money would be on the latter, as they know that Doncaster might be useful as the human shield for McKenzie and McLennan for a while anyway. 

Just now, Trooblue said:

Another club coming forward with the same story would certainly increase the pressure on Doncaster. Then it would depend on whether his cronies at Hampden decide to throw him aside as their sacrificial lamb, or stick with him meantime, pending the outcome of their 'internal investigation'.  My money would be on the latter, as they know that Doncaster might be useful as the human shield for McKenzie and McLennan for a while anyway. 

Fuck knows what they would do. They've now got a chance to throw him under a bus and blame him for the whole thing. Keeping him on seems very dangerous now.

That should be the final nail in Doncaster’s coffin, although it should be noted the sheep shagging chairman has waited until his club got their money paid out, it’s been over a week since the phone call and he’s been silent about it until now

14 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Unlikely to be third party evidence though? Doncaster will deny it ('there's been a misunderstanding' ...) and it's his word against that of the Aberdeen guy. 

doncaster will not resign no chance of that happening he will tough it out

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck knows what they would do. They've now got a chance to throw him under a bus and blame him for the whole thing. Keeping him on seems very dangerous now.

Might go either way. As I said above, he could serve purpose as a human shield for a while yet.  Dangerous to retain him, as you say. Also dangerous to throw him under the bus, as that could create momentum which sweeps away some of the others. Firstly, though, we need another club to comment on Doncaster's behaviour. 

Just now, Trooblue said:

Might go either way. As I said above, he could serve purpose as a human shield for a while yet.  Dangerous to retain him, as you say. Also dangerous to throw him under the bus, as that could create momentum which sweeps away some of the others. Firstly, though, we need another club to comment on Doncaster's behaviour. 

Still heard nothing from Hibs I think.

15 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Are Aberdeen literally calling for an investigation? Have they said those words?

cormack said today he would support gers and hearts with a independent inquiry  so did the falkirk chairman later

1 minute ago, billscott said:

cormack said today he would support gers and hearts with a independent inquiry  so did the falkirk chairman later

So we may still get this cabal changed yet , It's the only thing that really matters for me . We don't change this and we will continually be fucked over for another decade 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

So we may still get this cabal changed yet , It's the only thing that really matters for me . We don't change this and we will continually be fucked over for another decade 

when you see some of the stuff thats come out thay have a brass neck to carry on   the aberdeen chairman comment that doncaster phoned him at 4.40 on the day of the vote is totally corrupt and  i would think that in law it is illegal

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Bunch of cunts on Sportsound.

Question, should  Separate Entity be awarded the title....yes from all. Should Dundee Utd be awarded the title...yes from all. Should Raith be awarded title....ummm  from all

BBC Scotland. A once proud institution and the go-to media source for Scottish football fans. 

Now utterly bereft of credibility, fronted by piece of shit charlatans and listened to by the dregs of society. 

The more that fenians and the SNP get their hands on, the more amateur Scotland becomes. It’s ironic really - there once was a time when Scotland may well have had the nous to go it alone. Safe to say that was a long, long time ago now. 

Jumping ahead here, but if it does come to an independent investigation, the selection of the person(s) to carry that out, and the terms of reference are,  of course, vital. We can't have them claiming that it's 'independent' just because it's not 'internal'. If they select one of their tame legal buddies to do the investigation, with a limited remit, that may not be 'internal' but it's not genuinely independent either. Who chooses the investigator, and established the terms of reference, is extremely important.

Archived