Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, billscott said:

i will put a bet on with anybody that nothing will change and no one will go  they will sweep it under the carpet and in 2 weeks it will all be forgotten

Must admit the chances of this still far outweigh the chances of enquiry. These cunts are the best of the best of sweeping shit under carpets. Masters of their shitey ways for over 8 years now. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have heard and seen more from the leading figures in many Scottish clubs over the past few days than we ever did before. It's very clear that most of these characters are incompetent and fundamentally weak. Also, not very bright. This has made it all too easy for a corrupt sleazeball like Lawwell to dominate the scene.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“In defence of Neil, with this, he was taking our request as a club to have the 12 clubs consulted. And he was basically calling me to say: ‘we’re still going to do that, but just be aware that we’ve got the nine votes now’.”

Backtracking but hopefully the damage is done, an independent inquiry surely is a must! 

Doncaster should not be saying anything, the vote is a sham and possibly now illegal. 

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Need alot more than them 3 to drain the swamp. They are just the tip of the taig iceberg.

Can honestly see them cover for each other ,a wee apology and they will carry on as if fuck all has happened ,they all have their finger in the pie ,look at that speccy tit Doncaster ,got a nice 6 figure bonus when they signed the new sky deal ,it’s only part of his fucking job to get deals done ,so what if it’s a better deal than before ,it’s only better because he’s made a total cunt of previous deals and we have a manager that raised the profile of the league 

22 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Cormack will now be receiving phone calls from Peter's office, and will be issuing a statement in due course to 'clarify' what he said earlier. 

Correct mate, just as Hertz did today.

These folk take us as eejits, we hear what they say, that's it.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hibs are irrelevant.

Rangers, Aberdeen and Hearts should be enough for Independent Inquiry.

Yep, three of the four biggest clubs in the country saying there should be an investigation should be enough.

Just now, magic8ball said:

Can honestly see them cover for each other ,a wee apology and they will carry on as if fuck all has happened ,they all have their finger in the pie ,look at that speccy tit Doncaster ,got a nice 6 figure bonus when they signed the new sky deal ,it’s only part of his fucking job to get deals done ,so what if it’s a better deal than before ,it’s only better because he’s made a total cunt of previous deals and we have a manager that raised the profile of the league 

Yup. A tale as old as fucking time for Scottish Football.

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

How many times have we been through this in the last week, though? every time a new bit comes out or a statement made and we are "this it this time - they're done" ... 

I know, you all know it's corrupt as fuck - hell even the Scottish media do too (even if they are refusing to report it as such)

Will it make one blind jot of difference in regards to celtic getting a title they never won? nupe .... will it even change celtic and Lawwell's influence of Scottish football? I don't think so.

They might remove the likes of Doncaster and make a few tweeks here and there - they may even grant an independent enquiry and there might even be an apology or something but I don't think much changes in our overall landscape while there's an environment of zero sporting integrity and hatred.

This. 

Nothing is changing mate. 

Building up false hopes as usual. 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

Doncaster should not be saying anything, the vote is a sham and possibly now illegal. 

I hope your right, not going to pretend I’m in the know in regards to corporate law but I know what is dodgy and not and this is dodgy with a capital D. 

4 minutes ago, Amato said:

Yep, three of the four biggest clubs in the country saying there should be an investigation should be enough.

Never in this country has bigger clubs been classed above the others. It's the unwashed and then the rest. 

I say never before, I mean in the past 8 years 😂🤦‍♂️

Just been walking down the shop and caught 2 guys discussing the shambles of what’s went on ,they seem a bit hacked off and I thought they were bears ,then got the jist that they were tarriers ,even they know deep down the whole things been fucked right up and long term damage has been done 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Have to hand it to BBC to be fair on this . No way would snyde be calling these guys out or even getting these guys interviewed 

And even English is very angry . 

Very fair comment, mate.

Would be hard to overstate the brazen corruption on display but even guys like English see the scale of this and are trying to pin Cormack down.

Almost sounded like proper journalist for a moment.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yup. A tale as old as fucking time for Scottish Football.

It’s the way holyrood works too ,maybe with some more national exposure they won’t be able to get away with it ,Krankie tried her usual shite 2 weeks ago with health officer buddy but we see what happened there when it went national 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just been walking down the shop and caught 2 guys discussing the shambles of what’s went on ,they seem a bit hacked off and I thought they were bears ,then got the jist that they were tarriers ,even they know deep down the whole things been fucked right up and long term damage has been done 

Scared of getting found out after all these years more like. Tarriers have never and will meet care about the state of Scottish football, as long as they get their tainted fucking titles.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Very fair comment, mate.

Would be hard to overstate the brazen corruption on display but even guys like English see the scale of this and are trying to pin Cormack down.

English has had moments in the past where he has been open minded ,been a long long time though 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Scared of getting found out after all these years more like. Tarriers have never and will meet care about the state of Scottish football, as long as they get their tainted fucking titles.

These 2 cunts did actually seem concerned about the future of games between certain clubs ,which probably threw me off the trail that they were actually bead rattlers 

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Very fair comment, mate.

It was only English though, the rest didn't give a fuck. 1 is better than none I suppose.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Over 500 pages on this thread.

Its amazing how far a debate can stretch when there isn’t any football on 😂😂

First game back mate, I'm going for Goldson/Helander. 

You heard it here first 😉

Just now, bluenoz said:

Such drastic measures of boundless proportions. Lies, coercion, bribery, bullying & corruption. All in the name of giving one club a tainted title. No decent Rangers fan would stake claim to a title like that. 

Hand on heart I'd be livid to accept 55 like that. Should be won on the pitch or not at all for this season. Just go and pump them next season and win it. 

Archived