Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Such drastic measures of boundless proportions. Lies, coercion, bribery, bullying & corruption. All in the name of giving one club a tainted title. No decent Rangers fan would stake claim to a title like that. 

No decent club would mate. 👍

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Very fair comment, mate.

Would be hard to overstate the brazen corruption on display but even guys like English see the scale of this and are trying to pin Cormack down.

Almost sounded like proper journalist for a moment.

Seems odd that all 3 go so far , they all go on the attack and then end by reigning it in . Even going as far to be apologetic about Doncaster in certain things . Bizarre stuff 

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Doncaster should not be saying anything, the vote is a sham and possibly now illegal. 

How many discrepancies are we going to have before the vote should be nullified. The list is endless and still it stands. Bullying and coercion, money can only be released if you vote for it, Dundee voting no then it goes missing, Dundee receiving calls,  the vote announced before all votes were in , Aberdeen being contacted before they voted telling them the result etc. How the vote stands is utterly baffling but not surprising.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Seems odd that all 3 go so far , they all go on the attack and then end by reigning it in . Even going as far to be apologetic about Doncaster in certain things . Bizarre stuff 

Exactly. 

Just when they may be letting things slip, almost immediately they reign it back in.

Peter has them all on a lead.  They are petrified of him. 

28 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

How many times have we been through this in the last week, though? every time a new bit comes out or a statement made and we are "this it this time - they're done" ... 

I know, you all know it's corrupt as fuck - hell even the Scottish media do too (even if they are refusing to report it as such)

Will it make one blind jot of difference in regards to celtic getting a title they never won? nupe .... will it even change celtic and Lawwell's influence of Scottish football? I don't think so.

They might remove the likes of Doncaster and make a few tweeks here and there - they may even grant an independent enquiry and there might even be an apology or something but I don't think much changes in our overall landscape while there's an environment of zero sporting integrity and hatred.

The bigger picture hasn’t been about stopping the title it’s been about getting rid of the cabal ,no point stopping 9 if they still have the next 10 years stitched up ,it isn’t just us “paranoid” lot on here that know they have the system stitched up ,clubs up and down the country know it too and this is a chance to get them out ,well at least try it ,not going after them here and we would deserve to get shafted 

28 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Why would saying they don’t need their vote make them change their mind from a no to a yes? 

He's a businessman, and as such voted how he would in business.

The no vote change is taken from Company Regulations.  

To cut a long story short, it's better for a Company to show a unanimous or close to it, vote.

So no votes can be changed  to make the Company look unified.

55 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Yes saw that but personally I can’t take any comfort from any of it. In 50 years time the record books will say they did it and no mention of why and how except maybe their jesuit pr will have turned them into heroes how they won it despite the corona virus. 

Tbf in 50 yrs time, unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be around to see, hear or care what any of them think, do or say:-)...

Just now, magic8ball said:

The bigger picture hasn’t been about stopping the title it’s been about getting rid of the cabal ,no point stopping 9 if they still have the next 10 years stitched up ,it isn’t just us “paranoid” lot on here that know they have the system stitched up ,clubs up and down the country know it too and this is a chance to get them out ,well at least try it ,not going after them here and we would deserve to get shafted 

The title is central to their actions in all this.

The bigger picture is indeed the corruption, but nothing will change IMO. 

Our club didn't even see fit to serve an injunction and start legal proceedings against the corrupt resolution. That would have held so much water when the courts acted on it alongside any findings of an impartial enquiry. 

24 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“In defence of Neil, with this, he was taking our request as a club to have the 12 clubs consulted. And he was basically calling me to say: ‘we’re still going to do that, but just be aware that we’ve got the nine votes now’.”

Backtracking but hopefully the damage is done, an independent inquiry surely is a must! 

Its like playing poker and telling the guy you are betting against your hand, you just would not do it.

Just now, British_Empire said:

The title is central to their actions in all this.

The bigger picture is indeed the corruption, but nothing will change IMO. 

Our club didn't even see fit to serve an injunction and start legal proceedings against the corrupt resolution. That would have held so much water when the courts acted on it alongside any findings of an impartial enquiry. 

It is central to theirs ,but not necessarily central to ours ,

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

So Hibs votes (2nd last vote) then Aberdeen voted. Doncaster phoned Aberdeen as soon as Hibs made their vote. Aberdeen were away to vote no clearly. Who's to say Hibs weren't going to say the same? Dempster needs to come out now.

That last sentence. 😃

Is that not why TLB got booted from Hivs. He already knew but couldn't keep shtum 😃

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Exactly. 

Just when they may be letting things slip, almost immediately they reign it back in. Peter has them all on a lead.  They are petrified of him. 

It always amazes me that no one mentions Peter Liewell or the scum  , yet  he was reported as being involved in conversations with Doncaster

They are frightened of something 

Just now, magic8ball said:

It is central to theirs ,but not necessarily central to ours ,

It should be central to ours. If we can't see fit to fight our rivals getting a title they haven't won and another title closer to our total, then I despair. I honestly do.

31 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hollicom don’t even need to pay Snyde ,all that happens is Herbiston gets the dishes done for a week 

Has anyone got a photo of this women . spoke to her a few times . Not sure if she is another Michelle Mcmamaus lookalike 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It always amazes me that no one mentions Peter Liewell or the scum  , yet  he was reported as being involved in conversations with Doncaster

They are frightened of something 

This whole idea of everyone being shit scared of PL needs to stop. He is just one man that needs ousted. No one is above the law.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This whole idea of everyone being shit scared of PL needs to stop. He is just one man that needs ousted. No one is above the law.

Why . I think most bears believe it must be that . What else can it be then ?. It's fear of some type . That is 100% for me 

And lets not forget , his club appear to be above the law regards many things 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Why . I think most bears believe it must be that . What else can it be then ?. It's fear of some type . That is 100% for me 

Correct. 

Anyone who thinks otherwise probably still believes in the tooth fairy. 

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It should be central to ours. If we can't see fit to fight our rivals getting a title they haven't won and another title closer to our total, then I despair. I honestly do.

You know how they work ,if we had stopped 9 ,and it’s still not 100pc in the bag yet ,close but still not there ,there was always a chance that the title decision was going to be taken out of our hands ,going after the cabal was always the priority ,no point stopping 9 if the cunts have it stitched up to get it next year 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Correct. 

Anyone who thinks otherwise probably still believes in the tooth fairy. 

It is the one thing it will be worth waiting for . Seeing this man being dethroned of his power  one of these days . Hopefully in next 6 months at very worst 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You know how they work ,if we had stopped 9 ,and it’s still not 100pc in the bag yet ,close but still not there ,there was always a chance that the title decision was going to be taken out of our hands ,going after the cabal was always the priority ,no point stopping 9 if the cunts have it stitched up to get it next year 

We could easily do both mate. According to Esk the reason from us is soley some money we would lose if season was null and void.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Resolution passed at 75% for each category. If there was 9 Yes votes, cant sed much coming of Doncaster speaking to the sheep to advise them their vote wasnt needed.

It becomes far more interesting if Hivs were to have been swayed and disclose that.

That would open everything up. 👍

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Resolution passed at 75% for each category. If there was 9 Yes votes, cant see much coming of Doncaster speaking to the sheep to advise them their vote wasnt needed.

It becomes far more interesting if Hivs were to have been swayed and disclose that.

Yes and no, Doncaster shouldn’t be disclosing the results before everyone’s voted, if that swayed Aberdeen’s vote which in turn swayed Dundee’s vote which would have meant the resolution failed, obviously if the club in the premier that cast the 9th vote comes out and says the were coerced then that’s a much bigger statement

Archived