Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Fundamentally, we believe that in these exceptional and uncertain times, no member club should be worse off as a result of this proposal than they are today. The current proposal will see member clubs cumulatively have in the region of £3.5-£4 million pounds of lost revenue.

The above lifted from Dundee’s statement. What an utter embarrassment if they “change” their vote.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Has this *actually* been confirmed by Sky? If not, why don't you, as a journalist, reach out to Sky for their comment on the implications of the vote on the new TV deal? 

I mean you will probably get fobbed off but you have a better chance of a response than a regular member of the public.

Hold on a minute, @The Dude is a journalist? For what part of the media exactly? Knew there was something.....

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Has this *actually* been confirmed by Sky? If not, why don't you, as a journalist, reach out to Sky for their comment on the implications of the vote on the new TV deal? 

I mean you will probably get fobbed off but you have a better chance of a response than a regular member of the public.

Cant. And believe me, I'd fucking love to but I'm furloughed so can't do anything like that. The second I publish it, I'm fucked. I can't even get in contact with people at clubs unless Im actually friends with them. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Mate, this is the fucking most ridiculous five hours I've ever seen in football. With everything that's gone on in the last five hours, it's anyone's guess what the fuck happens next. I am a particular fan of Dundee's commitment to fucking United though. 

Is that a crawling post or fucking what’s .From this fucking cunt 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sky are in on this at the top 

Remember Liewell and Doncaster’s meeting with them when they knocked out the SFL 

The reporting today from Sky was dodgy as fuck .They reported we used the words corrupt to describe the SPFL and then after running with little snippets of the story .There just seemed to be nothing ..Nothing describing the chaos .What do we know about Charles Patterson ? 

I honestly know nothing about Charles Patterson, would expect Sky to be more impartial than the likes of the Daily Record and The Sun but I may be wrong

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Cant. And believe me, I'd fucking love to but I'm furloughed so can't do anything like that. The second I publish it, I'm fucked. I can't even get in contact with people at clubs unless Im actually friends with them. 

Furlough from your employer does NOT stop you working for someone else. Confirmed by martin lewis. Self publish the response.

Just now, psb07158 said:

I honestly know nothing about Charles Patterson, would expect Sky to be more impartial than the likes of the Daily Record and The Sun but I may be wrong

True .I would think so but watching it unfold the day .Like I posted throughout the day .It was weird coverage and I’m being polite 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I wouldn't bet against Graham knocking something up tonight for release first thing tomorrow. Fucking hell even the sheep have commented how dodgy this whole thing is.

Not sure on that one .Another statement 

Media will laugh at it 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

Furlough from your employer does NOT stop you working for someone else. Confirmed by martin lewis. Self publish the response.

I know that, but my contract of employment does. I'm not allowed to write about Rangers or Scottish football for anyone other than my employer. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Mate, this is the fucking most ridiculous five hours I've ever seen in football. With everything that's gone on in the last five hours, it's anyone's guess what the fuck happens next. I am a particular fan of Dundee's commitment to fucking United though. 

Think if Dundee accept proposal after what theyve said, and effectively promote United, they'll have committed suicide as far as their fans support goes. Not a chance is restructuring happening, and genuinely doubt see any club letting talk of this sway them today.

I know that, but my contract of employment does. I'm not allowed to write about Rangers or Scottish football for anyone other than my employer. 

Christ did lawwell write your contract?

Just now, esquire8 said:

Hmmm news sites. That a reason for your clear non bias to Rangers I take it?

On this? In part. My opinions been formed after speaking to folk at clubs (before I was furloughed) and my own overall feelings to the outcome for Scottish football in general, no just us. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think if Dundee accept proposal after what theyve said, and effectively promote United, they'll have committed suicide as far as their fans support goes. Not a chance is restructuring happening, and genuinely doubt see any club letting talk of this sway them today.

They have no money though. They need money. What sweetener are they getting !!!

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Same........he has that shifty look about him though......so

4 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Screenshot_20200410-220328_Gallery.jpg

If you haven't figured it out yet,  that  (as in we are the people),  hate the Romans and they will be prematurely handed the title without the mention of a priest's walloper stuck in their throat. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hold on a minute, @The Dude is a journalist? For what part of the media exactly? Knew there was something.....

Lol if he wants to post who he works for that's up to him I'm not getting involved in more abuse getting launched the poor guy's way

That's shite mate, sorry to hear.

Archived