Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rangers tabled a revised counter proposal similar to the one the Spfl rejected earlier today.

Would it be feasible that this could be lodged in advance of Dundee casting a vote?

If this is the case and it was voted through, it would separate the financial awards from the leagues finishing early and invalidate the current clusterfuck .

So much going on today but I was sure Rangers stated that we were going to amend and submit our proposal.

Apologies if I have got this wrong but it has been a long long day. 

55 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Am I missing something here?

Did UEFA not just say last week that leagues can’t make their own decision unless ratified by them or they won’t be involved in European competition.

Anyway another shit show from the SPFL.

Scottish football really is an embarrassment 

They are trying line their ducks up

84384988-73D0-4E52-869A-D70ED26174FD.jpeg

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Going to be good when they railroad this through and UEFA step in and ridicule them

Like big Nicky attempting to take the 'once in a lifetime vote' down to Boris for the second time.

Laughing stock worldwide apart from with the other sad sap violin playing ambulance chasing entities (Catalan) etc.

Just now, dee9 said:

This is actually quite staggering tbh.

Rangers must surely have grounds here to take this all the way.

Honestly can't believe some of the stuff I'm hearing.

You'd think so.

How on earth can they reveal the current vote count when all votes aren't in/votes can be changed? Surely it's voided.

I’m watching Sopranos while this virus thing stops us working 

They are similarities 

Tony Soprano done what he wanted and no one outside their corrupt group gave a fuck. Other than those around him .No consequences 

That’s what it’s like in Scottish football .No one gives a fuck what the bheasts do or their mates at the Spfl .They do what they want .No consequences 

4 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

As someone said earlier; that means we get the Uefa Cup then, eh?

Going by that logic mate.

However we are a completely different breed to that fucking lot and would tell them to ram it as we simply haven't earned it.

You couldn't mark the necks of they bastards with a blowtorch.

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Going by that logic mate.

However we are a completely different breed to that fucking lot and would tell them to ram it as we simply haven't earned it.

You couldn't mark the necks of they bastards with a blowtorch.

Absolutely! They're like a different species.

The whole war time titles things as well; we don't count ours out of honour. celtic are right in there counting every last thing possible.

Vermin to a man.

28 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye that’s my point, We walk away, Scottish football is diminished to the point that no one outside this backwater gives a fuck about and ends up on its arse whilst Sneaky Pete and his Cohorts orchestrate a move to the land of milk and honey that is England most probably.

That was the plan when they tried to kill us, and no one will convince me of anything different. 
It’s still their end game, they want out of Scottish Football and leave all the wee cunty clubs that beg for the crumbs off their table behind. Stupid cunts can’t see it and would rather wallow in their hate for us. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Dundee may have voted and it was vetoed .Spfl knowing they would choose a  no vote withheld it .Knowing they would have the most leverage with them if it came down to a close vote 

It’s a sad state of affairs when our club had nothing to say on the disgrace that was today .Yet Liewell has already got his placemen putting their spin on things 

I think maybe some bears may leave our calling me paranoid after today .Fuck they may even apologise .A blind man can see it now 

The club should make public the email trails yesterday which contradict the SPFL statement earlier. Independent review into the SPFL would be interesting. The club need to be calling it out. Where are they

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That was the plan when they tried to kill us, and no one will convince me of anything different. 
It’s still their end game, they want out of Scottish Football and leave all the wee cunty clubs that beg for the crumbs off their table behind. Stupid cunts can’t see it and would rather wallow in their hate for us. 

The moronic rabble of filth have convinced themselves that they are a wanted entity outside of Scotland. Every cunt outside of their shitey 'speshull relayshonships' laughs at them.

It really is the actual story of narcissus; not that he fell in love with himself...that he looked in the water and saw someone else he was convinced was so amazing that he fell in love with it. 

Just now, tm91 said:

Dundee have either been had or have realised they suddenly have incredible leverage because the SPFL were corrupt/stupid enough to release the vote tallies.

We should be demanding to see the "lost" Dundee correspondence, this will be another thing to get hidden

15 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I knew the SPFL were incompetent. I knew that celtic had undue influence on the governance of Scottish football. Somehow, I still didn't know it was quite this bad. Naked, blatant, rigging of all processes of governance. You can't get more blatant than releasing the results of a ballot when the ballot hasn't even closed yet.

Glad to see guys like Darrell Currie call that out. Incredible mate

see this technical issue, i'd imagine Dundee have sent an email saying "no" in the body of their email but forgetting to attach the actual voting slip? 

In which case, surely that still counts as a 'no'?  i honestly can't think of anything else and i've been racking my brains since I read that :lol:

5 minutes ago, Beerbarrel said:

How fucking mental is it that the tims are controlling the agenda. What the fuck happenened to us here in Scotland. We're going to have to wrestle back control sometime very soon.

We've been asleep at the wheel for the past 20-30 years whilst the tarriers were beavering away in the background with their plans to come to the forefront in every aspect of Scottish society.

Look around us - they have everything sewen up. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You and I are on the same page regarding this, Whilst I don’t think there is a hope in hell of both us and The Scum being allowed to join the English leagues together I do believe we stand in their way of trying to orchestrate a move south of the border hence all the exceptional bile and hatred that comes our way out with the normal levels of rivalry between us and them that has existed for well over a century.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

We've been asleep at the wheel for the past 20-30 years whilst the tarriers were beavering away in the background with their plans to come to the forefront in every aspect of Scottish society.

Look around us - they have everything sewen up. 

Time we woke up mate. This blatantly rigged vote might just be the awakening we need. Fuck the tims.

Archived