Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

My take on this is that we kept (and still have) our powder dry, the SPFL/SFA and their gobshites came out swinging, claiming its all a lie and playing all the cards they could hit us with. 

The boards silence made them blink first (especially as no one leaked anything to the press)

They now look like they were prepping for a coverup, which, I have no doubt will happen, however this does not end now, shots have been fired across our bows and we are sailing head on into a legal battle, and hopefully a tribunal with UEFA and ending up at the CAS - my caveat to this is i no knowledge of tribunal/CAS standards and ability to dictate to SPFL/SFA.

Only after that will we know where we stand, or they could play out the games or declare N&V.

No matter what the corruption has been fully exposed

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

What chance have you got when this is the kind of shite your former captain puts out...

I shouted back: “Naw mate, I’ve not seen it yet.”

He replied: “It’s 200 effin pages son.” I shouted back: “It’s 200 pages? If that’s the case then there’s no chance of me reading it.”

I have to be honest and admit I don’t read books.

That is mind numbing. 

If Ferguson is still around when I have kids I don’t think they’ll believe me for one minute he was our captain and bled blue at one point in his life

19 minutes ago, gmcf said:

And going by the document , it looks like Ross McArthur ( SPFL Board director ) and Mike Mulraney ( SFA Vice President ) were threatening Dundee and ICT with losing money by divvying up the payments  . Two persons in high positions . 

This again merits an independent investigation especially given their positions

WHO gave them the authority to say "Back the resolution or we will split all the fees equally and you will lose out" 

There's your bullying on a plate Doncaster ya sleek it GI Joe cunt, but you knew that because you were told and did nothing except LIE<LIE LIE

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This 5 page rebuttal looks much worse.....

Noted something ,there is a pop at figures being mentioned regarding potential money being due back to Sky,

The dossier says at the very beginning that it’s confidential and contains legally sensitive info ,Whoever leaked this to the open world needs his baws nailed to the floor 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Noted something ,there is a pop at figures being mentioned regarding potential money being due back to Sky,

The dossier says at the very beginning that it’s confidential and contains legally sensitive info ,Whoever leaked this to the open world needs his baws nailed to the floor 

It wasn't us anyway. It was one or more of the 41 clubs who received it. They mention the leak in the letter too with no mention of how they themselves got a copy and managed to look over it within half an hour of the clubs getting it....

Just now, esquire8 said:

It wasn't us anyway. It was one or more of the 41 clubs who received it. They mention the leak in the letter too with no mention of how they themselves got a copy and managed to look over it within half an hour of the clubs getting it....

Robertson took information available to him as director. That’s why we billed it as whistleblower evidence, to help predict against allegations of breach of the rules. 

As I said yesterday, the clubs in their haste to leak it have fucked themselves from a privilege perspective. All docs now potentially recoverable in litigation. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fuckin idiots ,but their sheep are too blind to see this serious own goal 

They know the EGM will not be passed, they're just taking as many swipes as possible at us without being outrageous.

If the other 41 clubs have any kind of integrity, they'd vote for the EGM. It's like the SPFL has not read the dossier, and have instead been reading agenda driven papers.

We have never said we have been bullied, instead we said other clubs contacted us with reports of bullying - this is very different. Why are the SPFL trying to lie and say we have been saying they have bullied?

We have simply asked for questions to be asked, if teams were truly interested in the health of the Scottish game they'd see the SPFL for what they are.

Highly unprofessional, lacking corporate governance, and for whatever reason trying to prevent an investigation which would also absolve them of any blame if nothing has been done wrong.

They go on about the good of Scottish football when they have created a rift within Scottish football which can only be repaired by this investigation.

So no, it is not for the good of the Scottish game to vote down this indie investigation and move on like nothing has happened, if this does happen then it will be extremely bad for Scottish football and most member clubs.

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What about the few years without us there when they didn't die 

We kept on going to grounds then. And the first chance we got of playing in a cup against a bigger team we jammed the stadium. obviously we did not oycott properly.

but if clubs knew what we planned to do it would put the fear in them.

those oast few years left this league mortally wounded. once more will kill this league.

I hope we get a few more statements from the spfl before Tuesday because McClennan just embarrassed himself with those words.

And now he is suggesting punishment to Rangers at a later time?? This will get very nasty.

I believe Gary Ralston got us a few extra votes with his article today and the spfl are really starting to sound desperate. It may be a little closer than initially thought. We won't win but we are starting to win.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

So that’s two member clubs now lying according to the SPFL? Lol

Can just see the tears of hatred in their eyes when they write stuff like that. Desperate to call it the Sevco dossier

That's the thing mate, you're bang on, the ex-celtic lawyer is struggling to be professional in his wording because of his past affiliation with the taigs.

It's just giving us more ammo

Archived