Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That is mind numbing. 

If Ferguson is still around when I have kids I don’t think they’ll believe me for one minute he was our captain and bled blue at one point in his life

BF is one of all time favourite players but his columns are cringeworthy. 

I might not be surprised but I am disgusted by the spfl's response to evidence brought by a member club that raises real issues of this kind. Some members of the press are truly awful and should be ashamed of themselves. This is a drama they have created for themselves. I watched a movie about Marie Colvin last night. She was a journalist killed covering war stories, putting herself in danger to get to the truth. Our lot are not interested in the truth.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We haven't accused anyone of that. That's on another level if we had that evidence ffs

The evidence of corruption is hidden in plain sight 

Abuse of power is corruption the C word has not been used though 

We don’t need to win this vote, it just needs to not be 39-3 against. If even half of the clubs back the resolution it will demonstrate widespread concern about the way things are done. That will have consequences. 

The SPFL will be treating this like a vote of no confidence. Every club chairman will be getting called and lent on. I hope Rangers are actively contacting everyone, offering 1-1 conversations ahead of the vote to answer questions etc. 

45 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Robertson took information available to him as director. That’s why we billed it as whistleblower evidence, to help predict against allegations of breach of the rules. 

As I said yesterday, the clubs in their haste to leak it have fucked themselves from a privilege perspective. All docs now potentially recoverable in litigation. 

I hope this is the most competent post I read today 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Lads/Lasses, do the spfl have a sponsor for 20/21 season and beyond yet? Can’t find any info. 

Don’t think so ,the dossier questions Doncaster approaching Sky at below market value without the clubs knowledge ,

He would have been eying up another cosy wee bonus for doing his job ,badly ,again 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Lads/Lasses, do the spfl have a sponsor for 20/21 season and beyond yet? Can’t find any info. 

The 10 million liability to brodcasters then Sky would get sponsorship at a value of 1.5 million.

51 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No matter who the club involved was, the tone of the SPFL letters and statements are really unprofessional. I know they have a poor reputation, however the way the communication comes from that group is pretty shocking for an organisation that runs football in this Country.

4 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

We don’t need to win this vote, it just needs to not be 39-3 against. If even half of the clubs back the resolution it will demonstrate widespread concern about the way things are done. That will have consequences. 

The SPFL will be treating this like a vote of no confidence. Every club chairman will be getting called and lent on. I hope Rangers are actively contacting everyone, offering 1-1 conversations ahead of the vote to answer questions etc. 

SR said that he has been speaking to clubs who show concerns ,wether they have the balls to vote with their heads is another thing 

Archived