Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

33 minutes ago, Swally said:

Look, imagine if the SPFL wrote something along the lines of this;

"We thank Rangers for raising their concerns in the form of the dossier, however after reading the document in full, we at the SPFL do not feel there is justification for a second investigation."

"In an effort to extinguish some of the concerns Rangers and other member clubs have about the SPFL's corporate governance during this difficult time we would like to answer each point being raised in the dossier."

"If member clubs still feel an external investigation is required, we  then of course will adhere to the decision made at the EGM. However, if this fails and does not gather the support required, I hope we can move forward as one and try to ensure the health of Scottish football during the Coronovirus epidemic."

"It should be noted Rangers have a right, as does any other member club, to raise concerns they may have about corporate governance. We welcome this input as it will aid our own improvement, and help to keep up healthy communications between us and all our member clubs. "

Obviously I'm not statement writer, but do you not think something like that would be more professional, and more likely to garner support and sink the EGM than what they're putting out there?

I honestly wonder how, I can see this, and I'm unemployed, and these people are earning god knows how much spouting such inflammatory nonsense which actually worsens their position.

I bet that took you all of 2 minitues to draft up, the fact they have come out with about 4 or 5 statements in the last 2 week certainly points to there being something they don't want out in the public domain, that and the fact they seem to trip themselves up at every corner only makes our case stronger IMO. 

If they had went for a statement along the lines you just written then that would have been that no doubt. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our dossier highlights our concerns - it’s not evidence - the evidence can only come from an investigation.

Every attempt by the SPFL to deflect from an investigation just highlights how crucial an investigation is. Their responses read like the work of a child. The impression they are giving makes then unfit to run a bath.

25 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

BF is one of all time favourite players but his columns are cringeworthy. 

I think he might be saying to the ghost writer, pay my £? into my account and write what you want, its what it looks like to me.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Been out for my daily stroll, came back to 200 plus posts later.

Can someone give me an update, just the major stuff please.

Doncasters glasses are steaming up and McKenzie has had 10 pies for lunch.

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I bet that took you all of 2 minitues to draft up, the fact they have come out with about 4 or 5 statements in the last 2 week certainly points to there being something they don't want out in the public domain, that and the fact they seem to trip themselves up at every corner only makes our case stronger IMO. 

If they had went for a statement along the lines you just written then that would have been that no doubt. 

Totally agree, so you have to question their intelligence or is their hatred for one club so extreme they can't think straight any more?

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The SPFL are cunts, and we are the good guys mate

5 minutes ago, bornabear said:

MacLennan is in the bath tub singing Britney Spears "Oops I did it again".

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

I know it’s been said before but it’s worth highlighting again 

if you were innocent and were being publicly accused of something you knew you were innocent of, any normal person would be calling for an independent investigation to clear their name

just saying 

But the costs. And folk are dying. Let's all just move along instead.

Excluding Rangers obviously.

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope I’m getting this right here that there are two contracts up for discussion, one for sponsoring and the second for the tv rights.

If so surely a deal to sponsor the league should have been made with BT and then a negotiation made with Sky regarding next seasons tv rights, similar to the EPL 🤷‍♂️

I don’t believe BT or Sky would want to look like they're holding any organisation to ransom during the current pandemic so surly the right deals were there to be made. 

To me it’s looking like we were looking at Sky to take over the sponsorship void left by Ladbrokes 

The monies due back to broadcasters which includes BT and Sky only Sky remain a partner after this season ,so cutting any deals with BT are highly unlikely 

24 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Meanwhile the lowest team in the epl is guaranteed 30mil for failure. Dear oh dear. Scottish fucking football.  Soul destroying this is. 

The team at the bottom gets around 90 million depending on results.

7 minutes ago, LV said:

The team at the bottom gets around 90 million depending on results.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Correct plus massive parachute payments.

they did but the EPL must be shittign themselves in terms of funding. its the most overrated league in the planet and has the most ridiculous wage bill, the arse could fall out of it in a year if games aren't being played in front of fans.

i know its mostly tv money etc they live off but they'll be impacted by it as well. how shite will a game be without crowds? every game will seem like a Killmarnock v Hamilton game it'll be that quiet.

27 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

I know it’s been said before but it’s worth highlighting again 

if you were innocent and were being publicly accused of something you knew you were innocent of, any normal person would be calling for an independent investigation to clear their name

just saying 

We need to come out and offer to foot the bill for the inquiry.

Thats the bluff called, Deloitte managed one they were happy to accept in less than 2 days so time constraints are not a concern .

17 minutes ago, Swally said:

Totally agree, so you have to question their intelligence or is their hatred for one club so extreme they can't think straight any more?

Just reading Stewart Robertson's interview and it certianly seems like the hatred is blinding them, Robertson's answer's were very well thought out and professional, now compare and contrast that with the numerous statements and the sudden  DIY q&a from the otherwise silent SPFL it start becoming pretty clear it is all hatred. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

they did but the EPL must be shittign themselves in terms of funding. its the most overrated league in the planet and has the most ridiculous wage bill, the arse could fall out of it in a year if games aren't being played in front of fans.

i know its mostly tv money etc they live off but they'll be impacted by it as well. how shite will a game be without crowds? every game will seem like a Killmarnock v Hamilton game it'll be that quiet.

Sadly not true, gate reciepts are like pocket money in the EPL, heard a stat the other night that every team would still turnover a profit even without ticket money. 

35 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theyve sided with us to see what they could get out of it. Now the spfl have went full on attack they're nowhere to be seen.

Fuck em.

Maybe they are away on holiday 😀

40 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theyve sided with us to see what they could get out of it. Now the spfl have went full on attack they're nowhere to be seen.

Fuck em.

Self isolating mate.

Archived