Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Not listening, but this guy seems to be good, thanks to everyone putting the updates on RM.Β :cheers:

Honestly mate, it’s worth a listen. You’ll be able to use the listen again function.

If there is a 2020-2021 season without reconstruction, imagine the amount of compensation from the SPFL the pond scum that make up the numbers in the SPL will be looking for if they get any of their 'mandatory' two home games against Rangers in the first half of the season, leaving them likely to have very limited blue-pound visitors permitted at their stadiums, if at all.

A run of away cup games for us would be a giggle if they're getting feck all in ticket sales despite picking up their dream draw. No boycott needed.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

He is their Integrity Officer πŸ˜‚

How will he be able to keep that position when it comes out he's had influence on the SPFL board to giftΒ Β his club the title?

22 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Wouldn't put it passed them to announce them Champions on Tuesday .

When will they do it though for maximum effect?

Let's face it that would be , hopefully , their last act of defiance.

And announce an investigation into Article 12

Just now, Swally said:

Honestly mate, it’s worth a listen. You’ll be able to use the listen again function.

I am still only reading on page 896 so that will keep me going for now.Β :pipe:Β Β 

Thanks for that info mate but I have not listened to BBC Radio Scotland since the end of 2012 along with Clyde, I just could take no more, but delighted to read the updates from those you can do it.Β :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

"I can'tΒ  comment on how the SPFL is run because I'm not on the board and I'm not privy to their discussions"

Your fucking chief exec is on the board you idiot.Β 

His he suggesting there is a inner circle within the SPFL?

That hasn't been aired often enough...thatΒ  Highland, Lowland leagues, sfa and spfl all have equal voice....and it takes all 4 to agree to a change in their rules (i.e.Β  re the play-offs)

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

So it’s ok to call the leagues ,against the 38 game season rule ,but they can’t have play offs until the league is completed as it’s against the rules πŸ˜‚

Making it up as they go along and cherry picking bits and bobs as they see fit.

Archived