Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t see why, East end of Glasgow is full of Integrity Officers 😂

lol.  I read that UEFA have integrity officers who can sort out problems when clubs are at odds with league bodies.

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

Cause they've got an dead uncle in nigeria that had a lot of influence.

😂😂 is this cunt one of those involved in handing the cash over to the scammers ,if so explains why he has been hand picked ,Pete has another gullible cunt under his wing 

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

lol.  I read that UEFA have integrity officers who can sort out problems when clubs are at odds with league bodies.

Can they be trusted with the certain individual in this country also having influence at UEFA 

Just now, esquire8 said:

"I can't  comment on how the SPFL is run because I'm not on it and I'm not privy to their discussions"

Your fucking chief exec is on the board you idiot. 

Mate you’re too far behind, please stop 😂

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

"I can't  comment on how the SPFL is run because I'm not on the board and I'm not privy to their discussions"

Your fucking chief exec is on the board you idiot. 

And no one pulled him for it . Quite bizarre 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Mate you’re too far behind, please stop 😂

Apologies I'm trying to catch up 😂 maybe wait until its finished. Fucking comical this Hamilton chairman. Acting clueless despite his club going against Rangers....

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hearts lawyer wants crowd funding, could possibly get a court order to stop football from restarting (last resort) :lol:

Not listening, but this guy seems to be good, thanks to everyone putting the updates on RM. :cheers:

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

😂😂 is this cunt one of those involved in handing the cash over to the scammers ,if so explains why he has been hand picked ,Pete has another gullible cunt under his wing 

It was probably Liewell putting on a funny accent doing the scam and then banked the lot himself 😀

Archived