SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

54 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why

Not trying to be a dick just don’t see how anything that comes out of this will be good for Rangers. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck if Hearts and thistle avoid relegation and if Doncaster gets showing up to be a complete tit and his position untenable he will simply be replaced by probably an even bigger tit and business as usual. What other outcome are people expecting from this? 

Tiger you've got to hope that this would be another step towards bringing down this current SPFL board who have shown themselves to be nothing but corrupt and shambolic. You would also hope that should some of the hierarchy lose their roles within it they would be replaced by fair minded or even handed people, However, I get what you're saying and these slimy fucks may yet still wriggle out of it but you've got to try and keep a little hope. If that goes we might as well pack it in because the games a bogey up here.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Because the big question will then arise - how can you declare a winner and have no relegation?

Personally, I can't wait to hear that answer.

Cos Big Pete said so, Probably won't be the answer tbf but would be funny if Doncaster cracked under pressure and just blurted it out all the same.

Look at the current slump in form from Leicester and Sheffield U and the collapse of Benfica.

Contrary, look at the upturn in Man U & Chelsea.

I'm sure there are many examples from the relegation side of the table.

Everything was still to be played for and hopefully the judge sees it that way.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Because the big question will then arise - how can you declare a winner and have no relegation?

Personally, I can't wait to hear that answer.

Mate honestly there not a chance the tinks will be unawarded the title this season you can ask that question all you like it won’t change anything. Don’t even think that will be brought up in this court case it’s not about the title being awarded.

Not sure unawarded is even a real word but fuck it  🤣

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate honestly there not a chance the tinks will be unawarded the title this season you can ask that question all you like it won’t change anything. Don’t even think that will be brought up in this court case it’s not about the title being awarded.

Don’t think unawarded is even a real word but fuck it  🤣

Yes, you are right, but hopefully it adds another asterisk or bigger one to the already tainted one.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t think unawarded is even a real word but fuck it  🤣

I doubt this leads to taigs tainted title being taking back. 

No law expert myself. But if the lawyer's can show foul play regarding the vote. 

Then surely the vote to end the season is compromised. 

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Then as Hearts and Thistle are doing Rangers should be awarded monetary compensation. I’d go for £10m as a nice round figure. 

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I doubt this leads to taigs tainted title being taking back. 

No law expert myself. But if the lawyer's can show foul play regarding the vote. 

Then surely the vote to end the season is compromised. 

And the most likely out come of that is the SPFL say it’s done now too late to change and compensation is paid out to relegated teams. Would then be up to Rangers to take them to court for loss of earnings regarding European places and there’s not a chance in hell of us doing that

38 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why

Not trying to be a dick just don’t see how anything that comes out of this will be good for Rangers. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck if Hearts and thistle avoid relegation and if Doncaster gets showing up to be a complete tit and his position untenable he will simply be replaced by probably an even bigger tit and business as usual. What other outcome are people expecting from this? 

Why?

Because it shows gross negligence and incompetence at best. It shows that the governing body we have lost faith in and confidence in long ago, is unfit for purpose which is the beginning of improving Scottish football. It levels the playing field which has been against us for some time.

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Then as Hearts and Thistle are doing Rangers should be awarded monetary compensation. I’d go for £10m as a nice round figure. 

We wouldn’t want any most likely .Being nice guys and all 

28 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My like was only for your final comment:lol:. I’m still hopeful that the more that comes out, possibly dungcaster in stand at a later date, maybe just maybe things will improve.  If hearts and pt are successful this may be the catalyst for other clubs to say, they can do it, what else can we achieve. I’m a fucking dreamer, I know.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Why?

Because it shows gross negligence and incompetence at best. It shows that the governing body we have lost faith in and confidence in long ago, is unfit for purpose which is the beginning of improving Scottish football. It levels the playing field which has been against us for some time.

Hopefully mate but it’s going to be a long time until we have a level playing field in this country but we’ve got to start somewhere 👍

2 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

My like was only for your final comment:lol:. I’m still hopeful that the more that comes out, possibly dungcaster in stand at a later date, maybe just maybe things will improve.  If hearts and pt are successful this may be the catalyst for other clubs to say, they can do it, what else can we achieve. I’m a fucking dreamer, I know.

Of that there is no doubt...........:mutley:

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We wouldn’t want any most likely .Being nice guys and all 

Is that not less than the minimum we could be winning if we reached group stages. Remember we have decent pedigree, albeit Europa, in past couple of years.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I tend to agree with this, nothing good will come out of it for Rangers anyway. Hearts and thistle might avoid relegation or be awarded compensation.  If Doncaster loses his position another tarrier place man will take over and continue as before. fenians will definitely be awarded the title even if they find this way illegal the SPFL will find another way.  Not sure what else anybody is expecting to get from it tbh

Surely if the proof is out there that the vote was indeed received at 16.52 then something has to happen.....anyone reading or looking at this farce will now see that everyone has been lied to for 3 months now....a private investigation came up with the same lies, any credibility Deloitte have as a trust worthy company is shot as they have lied also 

Their proposed resolution had indeed failed at 16.52...at that point the season could not end....what has followed from that minute on is CORRUPTION...but this shitehole of a country will continue to bury their heads in the sand and it will no doubt get swept under the carpet again 

What should happen is the court should be able to overrule the verdict to finish the season, whilst heads need to roll....the reality is that NULL & VOID should be put on the table....the vote was corrupted from day 1, it really is that simple 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We wouldn’t want any most likely .Being nice guys and all  .

“We will not be found wanting” It’s time for them to actually step up and do the right thing. These bastards needs put back into their place. 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Surely if the proof is out there that the vote was indeed received at 16.52 then something has to happen.....anyone reading or looking at this farce will now see that everyone has been lied to for 3 months now....a private investigation came up with the same lies, any credibility Deloitte have as a trust worthy company is shot as they have lied also 

Their proposed resolution had indeed failed at 16.52...at that point the season could not end....what has followed from that minute on is CORRUPTION...but this shitehole of a country will continue to bury their heads in the sand and it will no doubt get swept under the carpet again 

What should happen is the court should be able to overrule the verdict to finish the season, whilst heads need to roll....the reality is that NULL & VOID should be put on the table....the vote was corrupted from day 1, it really is that simple 

Agree except the Deloitte comment. They are huge and are not going to risk their world renowned reputation to support a tinpot league ruled by a club riddled with paedophilia. They were given a mandate and did that and nothing else. Although I’m a bit surprised they took the gig.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

This is it mate, the only outcome that would make it something to celebrate for me.  Simple as it sounds to us I think deep down we both know this won’t be the outcome.

7 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Agree except the Deloitte comment. They are huge and are not going to risk their world renowned reputation to support a tinpot league ruled by a club riddled with paedophilia. They were given a mandate and did that and nothing else. Although I’m a bit surprised they took the gig.

That means that the spfl buried evidence from them ....surely then Doncaster and co positions are untenable on this charge alone

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

DT – the focus of the petitioners is likely to be on documentary evidence, but cant say for certain there would be no need for cross-examination… particularly the conversations between John Nelms and Neil Doncaster.  There would also be an evidence requirement for any compensation demand.

Looks like the tranny mouthpiece for paedo pete is heading for the dock to explain the conversation with the DFC scumbag Nelms :hmmm:

16 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Deloitte itself wouldn’t lower their standards but let’s say a friend of Pete knows a guy that works for Deloitte that has a warped sense of what’s right and wrong  when it comes to the bastardised football team and could get him in to help with the promise of media support and it never reaching court. 

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’m completely lost with all this now

Dundee vote received at 4.48pm, Did we already know this? 

Definitely not.
You have to ask the tranny why he phoned Nelms at 5.15 to ask him if he had voted,and then again at 15.38.
We can smell shite.:sarcasm:

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Deloitte itself wouldn’t lower their standards but let’s say a friend of Pete knows a guy that works for Deloitte that has a warped sense of what’s right and wrong  when it comes to the bastardised football team and could get him in to help with the promise of media support and it never reaching court. 

Chris Mackay, the celtic finance director was a partner in Deloittes. 

4 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Chris Mackay, the celtic finance director was a partner in Deloittes. 

There we go. I suspect a  Deloittes employee is involved knowing that the media will support him and being told that arbitration with the SFA is as far as it will go, he probably thought it would be a safe gig. If it gets to court then Deloittes might have some internal inquiries of their own. 

Archived