SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm still hoping you can show me that plan I've posted.

I'll wait 👍

You didn't nor couldn't because there isn't one and never will be one, but you and the few were purporting we had a long term strategy to go after the cabal.

You know what you said as many others have seen, but I'll be fucked if I'm sifting through pages of utter fantasy to pander to your usual obsfuscation.

End of.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which takes me back to my original point. You were told there was fuck all when Rangers were shouting from the rooftops that they wouldnt be found wanting. They pulled the wool over peoples eyes to get them to put their hand in their pocket.

I fucking know that - thought that you were a 'news' journalist?

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You didn't nor couldn't because there isn't one and never will be one, but you and the few were purporting we had a long term strategy to go after the cabal.

You know what you said as many others have seen, but I'll be fucked if I'm sifting through pages of utter fantasy to pander to your usual obsfuscation.

End of.

Mate just post what I'm accused of. I've done it for the hundredth time apparently so should be on the last few pages.

4 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

With you all the way on that post E J.

We used to believe in 'No Surrender' and 'Aye Ready' unfortunately now it appears the club prefers 'can't we all not just get along'

We have been getting fucked over since 2012 .

100% but we have fans that are very accepting of that now . Just put their positive spin on things .

It's a personal choice and I respect bears for theirs . Just don't count on me ever changing my mind on this money grab  shower

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Doncaster utterly delighted with this..what a smug prick.

Pissed off we'll probably never know what really happened with that Dundee vote now. 

But, but surely our board will now follow this up with a new resolution? We have a plan.

"We shall not be found wanting" !

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And neither club had any problem with those on the list. The only problem with who was on it seems to be from Rangers fans.

Are we seriously suggestion they've now got QCs in their pocket to rig the arbitration process despite Hearts and Thistle having to agree to 2 out of 3 of those on the panel? We're getting into jet fuel melting steel beams territory here now.

Gotta love a good conspiracy though mate 😂

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Know what the funny thing is, this gives them an excuse to call it early again should this shit break out again and cause disruption, and you know that will not benefit us at all if it does happen 

It would go to a vote of clubs again (which plenty on here were in favour of until the clubs voted to end the season early and it suddenly became corruption)

Just now, The Dude said:

What relevance does my job have here?

Look mate away and have an arguement with your shadow which no doubt you do when you don't get anyone on here to wind up.

Do the decent thing and do some 'journalistic investigation' into - the 2012 shambles, the child abuse scandal, and the corruption within the SPFL

Then get get it into the mainstream press and media.

If you do that then I will applaud you for it and not spit you out like a 'nippy sweetie'

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It would go to a vote of clubs again (which plenty on here were in favour of until the clubs voted to end the season early and it suddenly became corruption)

When they tied the payments into the same vote...

At least the last resolutuon failed as they could have effectively said we're voting celtic champions as we all support them, and there'd be fuck all we could do then either.

Rightly or wrong (100% wrongly imo) company law state members can change their vote from no to yes and not the other way around within 28 days.

Even if Dundee voted to sink the proposal they or any other no voter could have changed their vote within 28 days. The SPFL requesting Votes returned  within a short Period wasn’t illegal either. If club chairmen don’t know they have 28 days they should seriously not be running clubs.

We would still be here regardless of the alleged quarantined email. 

Now it’s over to our board. This day has been coming.

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Know what the funny thing is, this gives them an excuse to call it early again should this shit break out again and cause disruption, and you know that will not benefit us at all if it does happen 

If we are 10 points ahead . It will be million to one on that we would not be awarded the title

It will never happen in a positive way for us . We all know that

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Look mate away and have an arguement with your shadow which no doubt you do when you don't get anyone on here to wind up.

Do the decent thing and do some 'journalistic investigation' into - the 2012 shambles, the child abuse scandal, and the corruption within the SPFL

Then get get it into the mainstream press and media.

If you do that then I will applaud you for it and not spit you out like a 'nippy sweetie'

So you mean stuff like speaking to chairman and directors at clubs at length over the last few months and getting to understand the processes and justifications used that lead us to here? 'journalistic investigation' like that? You just need to look at any of my tweets on this subject since March.

What does  the child abuse stuff have to do with Rangers?

Nobody gives a shit about 2012. The people being championed by Rangers fans at the time (Whyte/Green) were just as much to blame for the shit show we were in as anyone else. There's little that hasn't been covered on that subject already - and eight years on, it isn't particularly newsworthy.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When they tied the payments into the same vote...

Clubs - largely - were happy to end the season before then.

How else do you make payments based on final positions without determining final positions? (FWIW, there's not a club in the country who thinks the season could have been ended on the pitch, including Rangers)

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Rightly or wrong (100% wrongly imo) company law state members can change their vote from no to yes and not the other way around within 28 days.

Even if Dundee voted to sink the proposal they or any other no voter could have changed their vote within 28 days. The SPFL requesting Votes returned  within a short Period wasn’t illegal either. If club chairmen don’t know they have 28 days they should seriously not be running clubs.

We would still be here regardless of the alleged quarantined email. 

Now it’s over to our board. This day has been coming.

laughing.gif

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So you mean stuff like speaking to chairman and directors at clubs at length over the last few months and getting to understand the processes and justifications used that lead us to here? 'journalistic investigation' like that? You just need to look at any of my tweets on this subject since March.

What does  the child abuse stuff have to do with Rangers?

Nobody gives a shit about 2012. The people being championed by Rangers fans at the time (Whyte/Green) were just as much to blame for the shit show we were in as anyone else. There's little that hasn't been covered on that subject already - and eight years on, it isn't particularly newsworthy.

I think you would argue with your shadow Dude tbh

Archived