SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

If we're top of the league and a 2nd spike calls the season. We get the title.  That's the precedent now set in this situation by the SPFL. 

Dount however it will be that simple. 

If they're top, or can win by ppg then that's a given in their favour.

If its us in pole position, then the authorities will 'reflect on this season conclusion' and either find a way of stopping us leading, concluding the league with no winners, n&v or postponing it to give the scum every last chance.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So we've got one who has been dead almost a decade.

Doesn't really back up your claim that the "Scottish courts are full of QCs that take bribes"

I tell you what take your reporting skills and take a wee run up to shotts or speak to any ex long term prisoner 👍

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

laughing.gif

Reasonable expectation though isn’t it?

Problem we have is too many people on here have believed Joe Black and T40 - two crackpots of the highest order and about as ‘ITK’ as pinky and the brain. They’d rather follow that nonsense than question the board.

100% this is on the board. Let’s see what happens.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That's it done with good concentrate on the football now can't wait till 12:30Saturday

Suppose if we are trying to look at the positives then it's a plus we won't have to go back to Tynecastle in the league this season..

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That's it done with good concentrate on the football now can't wait till 12:30Saturday

and by 12.45 , you will be nodding your head and saying wtf . As our first penalty is awarded against us or something similar

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Suppose if we are trying to look at the positives then it's a plus we won't have to go back to Tynecastle in the league this season..

yeah but neither do the scum . And let's be honest , it is one of their hardest fixtures . No matter how good a record many will say they have

Dun Utd . 12 points in the bank for me

7 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

So you mean stuff like speaking to chairman and directors at clubs at length over the last few months and getting to understand the processes and justifications used that lead us to here? 'journalistic investigation' like that? You just need to look at any of my tweets on this subject since March.

What does  the child abuse stuff have to do with Rangers?

Nobody gives a shit about 2012. The people being championed by Rangers fans at the time (Whyte/Green) were just as much to blame for the shit show we were in as anyone else. There's little that hasn't been covered on that subject already - and eight years on, it isn't particularly newsworthy.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who mentioned anything about tweets?

Why would someone who makes a living writing about football (and Rangers primarily) investigate historic child abuse at other clubs?

People being angry about something doesnt make it a viable story. It doesn't tend to generate traffic (and therefore revenue) unless it is hyperbolic nonsense filled with supposition and speculation.

Think you have shot yourself in the foot - in your haste for being controversial and argumentative you have lost the case.

I used to have a little dog that barked at anything that moved - it was constantly looking to bite anything, sadly it passed away, but maybe reincarnation is true - is that you Rover?

Oh well then. Was hoping for a different outcome

More chance of the second coming, what a fool am I?

At least we can move on and try to concentrate on football because the board's going to do the √fuck all, however every decision that goes against us will be met with paranoia.

Some rightly and some wrongly I might add.

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Think you have shot yourself in the foot - in your haste for being controversial and argumentative you have lost the case.

I used to have a little dog that barked at anything that moved - it was constantly looking to bite anything, sadly it passed away, but maybe reincarnation is true - is that you Rover?

:lol::lol: thank God something is making me laugh this depressing day

Just now, eejay the dj said:

yeah but neither do the scum . And let's be honest , it is one of their hardest fixtures . No matter how good a record many will say they have

Dun Utd . 12 points in the bank for me

Aye that's a fair point mate, fuck it I'm all out of positivity now 😂

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who mentioned anything about tweets?

Why would someone who makes a living writing about football (and Rangers primarily) investigate historic child abuse at other clubs?

People being angry about something doesnt make it a viable story. It doesn't tend to generate traffic (and therefore revenue) unless it is hyperbolic nonsense filled with supposition and speculation.

Why wouldn't a football journalist who covers football, NOT investigate/write about one of the biggest corruptions this country has ever seen? As for it not being a "viable story" which doesn't generate traffic, that's just nonesene. Just look at the traffic Alex Thompson's coverage and the amount of traffic generated. I'd go as far as saying as a Scottish football journalist it is your duty to seek and report the truth.

Imagine Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward said Watergate was fuck all to write about.

Hate to get off topic but fucking hell man.

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

100% this is on the board. Let’s see what happens.

Genuine question.

What could/ should the Board have done that would have influenced today's outcome, or removed the spfl cabal who hate us?

There's no getting away from the "not be found wanting" comment. I just wonder what influences we could have had up to now, that would have been positive. Otherwise potentially we would just be on the same boat as HoM/Thistle with fines and charges but no relegation.

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

My mistake on that one. I actually thought I'd written posts as I was more specifically referring to my many posts on here rather than Twitter. 

Was your dog Rover usually vindicated with his attempts at biting anything? Otherwise, your comparison is miles off.

Then again, for someone seemingly so wise to what I do, you - like quite a few others - can't quite help yourself in wanting to fire back.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Why wouldn't a football journalist who covers football, NOT investigate/write about one of the biggest corruptions this country has ever seen? As for it not being a "viable story" which doesn't generate traffic, that's just nonesene. Just look at the traffic Alex Thompson's coverage and the amount of traffic generated. I'd go as far as saying as a Scottish football journalist it is your duty to seek and report the truth.

Imagine Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward said Watergate was fuck all to write about.

Well said mate. 👍👍👏👏

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Thompson's largely skewered pro-celtic coverage of 2012 based on discredited stuff from Rangers Tax Case?

Do you think if Bernstein and Woodward were sports journalists they would have been investigating it? They were bother investigate news reporters reporting, initially, on a break in before a much wider story opened up. There's literally no comparison between them and a football journalist not writing about historic child abuse on a Rangers news website.

Archived