SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

7 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

So null and void apparently had too many liabilities. I’m yet to see what is different between that and calling the leagues as they stand.  

Null and void had  everything to do with Sky it now appears to me 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

So ND can't find a sponsor but if Sky can find one they get to keep the money, Fucking Genius, Couldn't make this Shite Up 😂

Scottish football. Fuck me you can only shake your head at this. We need to somehow get out of this. Break your fucking heart the state of things. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Null and void had  everything to do with Sky it now appears to me 

Null and void never got the tarriers a title. Both scenarios look like they leave the league at sky’s mercy. This whole saga has been engineered to get they cunts what they want. 

1 minute ago, SK RFC said:

This whole saga has been engineered to get they cunts what they want.

Regardless of the collateral damage and further tarnished standing and reputation of the Scottish game...

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Scottish football. Fuck me you can only shake your head at this. We need to somehow get out of this. Break your fucking heart the state of things. 

Beginning to wonder if the cunts running the game up here are actually this incompetent or if there is something more sinister afoot and are trying to cause the collapse of Scottish football deliberately Ffs.

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Crazy, we have 42 team set up and only one team are enabled to win the league every year, yet no one admits to wrong doing.

And the majority of clubs let the madness continue. 

And the majority of fans of these clubs don't complain.

And one of my abiding memories and defining moments  of  these times  will be a pished Rod Stewart, who  everyone hates now, fucking up a Scottish cup draw, whilst the rest of it pales in to deep, deep insignificance. 

Crazy. 

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Beginning to wonder if the cunts running the game up here are actually this incompetent or if there is something more sinister afoot and are trying to cause the collapse of Scottish football deliberately Ffs.

Just a bunch of incompetent weasels mate. There are definitely sinister things going on. They’re happy in the wee bubble and holding the fucking game back.  The game may collapse, but it won’t be because they tried to do it, it’s because they are so blind and stupid to see what is actually happening. Fucking cunts all of them. 

been saying it a longtime now the fans are the answer to all of this and we need to boycott every team otherwise years and years of this to come.

The chairman did well in recent events with the EGM. We highlighted issues that needed highlighted. We can hold our heads up high.

But that is about it. The position the irish republicans have gotten into this country without so much as a whimper is the most alarming thing about it all.

we could point fingers at all protestants/Rangers fans and say we could have done more.But in reality we just need to make sure we do more going forward.

Our board will not fight this fight and win. No new PR guy can turn the media tide in this country. Only the fans can apply the financial squeeze needed on them.

they care about two things. Being scum and having money. They will always be scum but they wont always have money. It is not a complicated thing for us to achieve.

if we do not find a way to stop this then i fear our young bears fans are going to have miserable years ahead for them at ibrox.

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Crazy, we have 42 team set up and only one team are enabled to win the league every year, yet no one admits to wrong doing.

And one of my abiding memories and defining moments  of  these times  will be a pished Rod Stewart, who  everyone hates now, fucking up a Scottish cup draw, whilst the rest of it pales in to deep, deep insignificance. 

Crazy. 

Yeah mate, that Scottish cup draw was class wasn’t it. That was enough to show you how serious they take it. Bawbags!  

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Its sheer incompetence by a director, chairman and lawyer of a members association to benefit one club and one club only. The only way the tarriers got given a tainted title was this PPG situation, Lawwell knew this from the start.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Its sheer incompetence by a director, chairman and lawyer of a members association to benefit one club and one club only. The only way the tarriers got given a tainted title was this PPG situation, Lawwell knew this from the start.

It goes a lot deeper, and Liewell and his mates in cahoots knew that from the start of 2012.

14 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Crazy. 

Headlines - celtic fan Rod Stewart makes fans laugh with entertaining SC Draw. The media is full of bheasts.

By the sound of it sky will have the spfl by the baws the way that fat rat Ashley had us with the retail deal...look at the money that has cost us over the last 8years...if this is what the member clubs voted for because they were too easily coerced then fuck them, when the money really does dry up and sky sit back smoking big fuck of cigars maybe then they will wish they had acted out of better faith with our investigation pleas.

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

By the sound of it sky will have the spfl by the baws the way that fat rat Ashley had us with the retail deal...look at the money that has cost us over the last 8years...if this is what the member clubs voted for because they were too easily coerced then fuck them, when the money really does dry up and sky sit back smoking big fuck of cigars maybe then they will wish they had acted out of better faith with our investigation pleas.

Would actually quite like it now if BT were to come out and demand a rebate for the games they never got to televise even if its just to see how The SPFL square that one.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Would actually quite like it now if BT were to come out and demand a rebate for the games they never got to televise even if its just to see how The SPFL square that one.

Yip...surely the clubs will soon realise that they are making less money and the impact it will have on their survival...when the penny eventually drops it will be too late

So Rangers have always went with we want to play the season out that mean ST holders go after the spfl for a refund for the remaining games? 

This is only going to end up in one place and Doncaster will be in the witness box. 

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If this is true, this makes the utter madness of the last few months of the league nothing in comparison to this sheer incompetence, ineptitude and idiocy, demonstrating that the wrong person was chosen to run the league(s). Even they cant be happy with this.

The SPFL/SFA are a rudderless ship heading for the rocks the “puppet master” has seriously misjudged recent events within and outwith  football, whilst using bribery, defamation, threats and downright lies against anyone who challenged their right to get a 9th title, they have either lost sight of the marketing/promotion of Scottish football or they are so incompetent that before Lennon called for them to be crowned champions, no one read (or ever had) the TV rights contract with Sky or, scarily they knew whilst grubbing for a trophy in an unfinished season that every team would suffer due to  the £10m compo and didn’t care.

If the Spinal Tap team did a parody of Scottish football they would struggle to write any far fetched comedic  material more bizarre than the actual truth.

50 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Just be glad you are not living here under the fucking SNP/Green cabal, they are on a level with the SFA /SPFL. :headwall:

Sorry that is a little :offtopic: but the whole bunch are driving unionist thinking people to despair.  

1 hour ago, SK RFC said:

So null and void apparently had too many liabilities. I’m yet to see what is different between that and calling the leagues as they stand.  

See, this point to me says it all in its simplicities - it is the way I see it.  H&H or 4Lads as great as they are would do well in talking like this sometimes.

58 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Scum won’t get into the EPL while there’s a semi-viable competition up here.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Scum won’t get into the EPL while there’s a semi-viable competition up here.

the scum are the ones holding us back from English football. They will never accept us as a package. Irish flags and terrorist messages will never be accepted in England. Without them, they accept us with open arms.

Archived