SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This just isn't getting any better. Yet they get away with it.

Trotter Enterprises Ltd running the game.  Cushty.

Lost for fucking words really.

Keep believin BA.  Slowly but surely I see signs of change. They are becoming exposed and seeping at the seams in many fronts.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

the scum are the ones holding us back from English football. They will never accept us as a package. Irish flags and terrorist messages will never be accepted in England. Without them, they accept us with open arms.

The end game, I believe mate, is to end us, then for them to go bleating for acceptance into the EPL.

And, contrary to a lot of what I see here, there is a hell of a lot of support for the tarriers down here.

Fucking bitter ones at that.

I even have a customer who’s solicitors are Harper fuckin’ McLeod!

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Keep believin BA.  Slowly but surely I see signs of change. They are becoming exposed and seeping at the seams in many fronts.

So many dots are beginning to join up now - there has got to be one chink in their armour that we can expose & exploit, to cause that house of cards to collapse.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

The end game, I believe mate, is to end us, then for them to go bleating for acceptance into the EPL.

And, contrary to a lot of what I see here, there is a hell of a lot of support for the tarriers down here.

Fucking bitter ones at that.

I even have a customer who’s solicitors are Harper fuckin’ McLeod!

You would know more than me mate. I wouldn't have thought that in all honesty. My two kids live in England and never mention this to me.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You would know more than me mate. I wouldn't have thought that in all honesty. My two kids live in England and never mention this to me.

Was thinking about this just after I’d posted.

Through work, I cover an area from Birmingham to Banff.

So I’m basing my view on folk I come across in that band, along with a few folk I know further south.

There are posters on here who seem to be more London to South coast based & they may see a very different picture.

There are a good number of tarriers round here & I would say Teesside & Wearside stand out as hotbeds in this neck of the woods.

15 minutes ago, HG5 said:

So many dots are beginning to join up now - there has got to be one chink in their armour that we can expose & exploit, to cause that house of cards to collapse.

There's more than one chink but no-one in authority seems to have the baws to drive the knife in.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Find it the same, especially amongst the sizeable Asian community. for some reasons.

Lot to do with them being top of  the heap, but the media down here have always played up to them too, and they seem to have a novelty value. Then there are all the Irish immigrants and pikeys down here who associate with them.

Folk who are more in to football seem to respect us more. 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

There's more than one chink but no-one in authority seems to have the baws to the knife in.

Or exactly the right kind of evidence....

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

There's more than one chink but no-one in authority seems to have the baws to the knife in.

The unchallenged child abuse claims and court cases should have had alarm bells going off for a long time, but institutionalised self interest and cover up on the bigger issues of historic establishment child abuse, and the more recent politically sensitive grooming gangs seems to have encouraged all those in the establishment to keep it low key. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Find it the same, especially amongst the sizeable Asian community. for some reasons.

Lot to do with them being top of  the heap, but the media down here have always played up to them too, and they seem to have a novelty value. Then there are all the Irish immigrants and pikeys down here who associate with them.

Even Steve Wright in the Afternoon was sucking up to the old jakey crooner Stewart in the week, giving him the platform to scream ‘give ra’sellik the title’ under the pretext he was ‘missing the football sooo much’.

Mind you, some months back they played a request from ‘Chucky Arla’ on that show - I’m fucking certain that didn’t ‘innocently’ get past the censors.....

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Like CSA or tax evasion?

More thinking payoffs or suchlike - seems the obvious items as you suggest just don’t register as anything to bother about.

50 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just be glad you are not living here under the fucking SNP/Green cabal, they are on a level with the SFA /SPFL. :headwall:

Sorry that is a little :offtopic: but the whole bunch are driving unionist thinking people to despair.  

It all ties in though mate. No morality whatsoever. I might be lucky living where I am but it still bothers me to see my team being fucking battered from pillar to post trying to do the right thing. We’re the only institution that can save the game. The rest should take a fucking good look at themselves. Too many have sold their souls. 

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Another point you hit on - the media.

How many celebrity sellik fans are we aware of (and are usually highlighted within seconds of the start of any interview or column) against numbers of openly Rangers orientated celebs?

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

More thinking payoffs or suchlike - seems the obvious items as you suggest just don’t register as anything to bother about.

Keep the cellic spiders web in mind and it's obvious there are many on the take/make from those rancid b'tards,which in turn keeps THEM safe.

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Keep the cellic spiders web in mind and it's obvious there are many on the take/make from those rancid b'tards,which in turn keeps THEM safe.

Dead on mate.

Would love us to be in a position to unravel their knitting.

Now that we are out of the EU, why do we allow free movement of the foreign Irish in the UK and allow them to work in the UK without applying for foreign workforce visas?  F**k letting that lot have any more influence in our country than is absolutely necessary (diplomats etc.)

Just now, 72barca said:

Now that we are out of the EU, why do we allow free movement of the foreign Irish in the UK and allow them to work in the UK without applying for foreign workforce visas?  F**k letting that lot have any more influence in our country than is absolutely necessary (diplomats etc.)

Unfortunately that's down to the 1927 act allowing free movement of ppl between Eire and the UK. It pre-dates the EU so it will remain in effect :-(      

8 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I've never understood the 'love' the English seem to have for the Oirish,personally I wouldn't buy a matchstick from the b'tards country.

Obviously there are plenty with ancestry, which you can’t really argue against.

More recently, there are the people who’ve had a cheap flight to & pissup in Dublin, who think it’s great. I suppose they don’t even scratch the surface.

Even more recently, there are the bleeding hearts who latch on to everybody perceived as oppressed by Empire & in their ‘right on’ way, have to espouse the underdog. Remind you of anyone?

I expect the love affair most cities had with the traditional Oirish pubs, painted dark green with Guiness signs and wee Irish harps  (which were mostly shite) and the myth of the craic contributed too.

England seems to have forgotten the Fenian inspired cunts were still bombing them and taking the lifes of our countries young soldiers not so long ago. 

Just now, tannerall said:

I wonder if the love affair most cities had with the traditional Oirish pubs, painted dark green with Guiness signs and wee Irish harps  (which were mostly shite) and the myth of the craic contributed too.

England seems to have forgotten the Fenian inspired cunts were still bombing them and taking the lifes of our countries young soldiers not so long ago. 

With the Supreme Court paying out 6 figure sums in compo to know IRA leaders like Gerry Adams while our ex-service personnel who have been seriously injured are given a small pension and lucky if they can even claim PIPs :-(

Archived