SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

2012 they conspired with the other diddy clubs to have us removed from the league and put us at least a decade behind them. 

2020 they conspired with the other diddy clubs to be handed a title in an incomplete season while thousands around them die.

Literally cheated their way to nine in a row while covering up systematic child abuse and not a bad word can be spoken about them in this rancid SNP cesspit 

Would rather Rangers never won another trophy again than be anything like that abomination of a club.  

Winning out next trophy is going to be unforgettable mate .Nothing will come close .The problem might be ,being allowed to win it .I can’t see it being anytime soon ,state of our league and this cancerous corruption .A blind man and his dug ,can see what’s  going on now 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Turned 47 last month and I have supported Rangers all my days.

That will never change.

But today is the day I stop watching Scottish Football.

I will watch Rangers in Europe and that’s it.

The only way I will watch Scottish Football again is If Rangers take these corrupt bastards all the way and end them.

I will look at Rangers results, keep myself updated on what’s happening but I can’t patronise myself enough to watch. 

Sad times and it kills me to say it to be honest.

I’ve honestly felt like that at times mate but giving up the Rangers isn’t as easy as that. 

Our support give up on the club then we’re truly fucked, this corrupt shit won’t go on forever at some point something will give and they’ll fuck up.

Stick with it 

I read elsewhere that Kelty have written to the SPFL threatening legal action re no plays off or promotion. They have a case.

Strictly speaking they did not win their league as Bonnyrig still had a half decent chance of catching them. I shall forgive them as anyone taking legal action against the SPFL gets my support. Just another example of what happens when rules are ignored.

'''''''''''''''''''

@STVRaman_
·
27s

Understand Kelty Hearts, following legal advice, have written to SFA/SPFL re door closed to potential promotion. Kelty, from what I hear, up for challenging this all the way

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Me too, I’ll keep looking at the results but that is as far as it can go for me. I’ll remove myself from forums like this and twitter. If Rangers don’t take this further then they’ve won and game is over.

I could be in the same boat mate 

Coming on here fighting and disagreeing with your own ,is not good for your health .It’s a year on year depression and ground hog day feeling 

Essentially it would boil down to ,the club not giving a fuck .So why should we 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Surely Budge isn't going to be shafted again? Hearts deserved all they got the first time around jumping into bed with them, but if they do it this time I genuinely hope they don't play another game of football ever again

Hopefully the first in a long line who fall out the game. They deserve everything coming their way .......

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Surely Budge isn't going to be shafted again? Have you seen the nick of her I doubt she has ever been shafted before. :mutley:

Hearts deserved all they got the first time around jumping into bed with them, but if they do it this time I genuinely hope they don't play another game of football ever again

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I could be in the same boat mate 

Coming on here fighting and disagreeing with your own ,is not good for your health .It’s a year on year depression and ground hog day feeling 

Essentially it would boil down to ,the club not giving a fuck .So why should we 

First thing I’ll be doing is removing myself from here. As you said it’s obvious what’s going on, their media spouts shit, compliance officers gives it credibility, referees are influenced by their media. I’m finished with this shit. Rangers won’t win all their games but I’m just wanting to watch my team win and lose on a football pitch. This is our one chance to remove the off field shit we’ve had to endure for far too long.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

First thing I’ll be doing is removing myself from here. As you said it’s obvious what’s going on, their media spouts shit, compliance officers gives it credibility, referees are influenced by their media. I’m finished with this shit. Rangers won’t win all their games but I’m just wanting to watch my team win and lose on a football pitch. This is our one chance to remove the off field shit we’ve had to endure for far too long.

We won’t get a better chance in our lifetimes .And remember they will just tighten the hatches .So no more clear fuck ups will happen again .It’s that corrupt 

12 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ve honestly felt like that at times mate but giving up the Rangers isn’t as easy as that. 

Our support give up on the club then we’re truly fucked, this corrupt shit won’t go on forever at some point something will give and they’ll fuck up.

Stick with it 

Defo not easy mate it’s the hardest thing I will ever do to be honest.

Even typing it out I was fighting myself to delete it.

But it’s not giving up on Rangers, it’s not watching corruption, unless we can bring the cunts down.

23 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That will never change.

The only way I will watch Scottish Football again is If Rangers take these corrupt bastards all the way and end them.

I will look at Rangers results, keep myself updated on what’s happening but I can’t patronise myself enough to watch. 

You better hope enough other people support the club the rest of the time, otherwise you won't be watching Rangers in Europe.

I doubt if Budge can survive if she accepts the promise of another look at reconstruction. Their fans are already up in arms with calls for their board to bankrupt the SPFL and be damned to the consequences for other clubs.

22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Stick with it 

Times I've wanted to give up with this shit show that is Scottish football

It's the never ending off field stuff that gets me. For the days when it was just about watching our team on the pitch. 

However we can't give up and I agree sooner or later the corruption will end. Just worry the damage that will be done before then. 

26 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That will never change.

Depends on your definition of support really

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I doubt if Budge can survive if she accepts the promise of another look at reconstruction. Their fans are already up in arms with calls for their board to bankrupt the SPFL and be damned to the consequences for other clubs.

Hearts fans won't care about any of that if they remain part of the league

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Hearts fans won't care about any of that if they remain part of the league

Quite agree but if tic are awarded the league then Hearts go down. Any promise of reconstruction won't satisfy them and writs will fly. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Hearts fans won't care as long as they are financially reimbursed by the SPFL. They'll get relegated with a hefty pay off.

That's even more corrupt than the possibility of reconstruction 2

Hush money

People saying they are chucking it, fuck me sort yourselves out. You do it for your love of Rangers and nothing else. Doesn't matter what we're up against, we'll  always be one of the best supported clubs in football.

33 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That will never change.

Totally agree bud iam the same waiting on purchasing my season ticket until I see action from our club if no court action and letting them steal another title iam out have had season ticket for 38 years

28 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

UEFA already good with it. Lawwell would've checked this.

In a last ditch attempt to block this the Rangers board should be lobbying uefa this morning letting them know that we don’t accept the decision and tell them we’ll take legal action against the SPFL if it goes ahead.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

In a last ditch attempt to block this the Rangers board should be lobbying uefa this morning letting them know that we don’t accept the decision and tell them we’ll take legal action against the SPFL of it goes ahead.

Tough to do when our chief exec has agreed to it allegedly. This was always going to happen when the resolution passed.

Archived