SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Just now, esquire8 said:

Tough to do when our chief exec has agreed to it allegedly. This was always going to happen when the resolution passed.

Fuck knows why they would agree to it, no chance of any legal action now if this is true, we’ll get laughed out of court 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will scum be awarded the title ? Yes

Will I care ? Probably not too much as I regard it as worthless

Will our board carry on the fight to remove the cancer at the heart of Scottish football ? This is all I really care about for now

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

In a last ditch attempt to block this the Rangers board should be lobbying uefa this morning letting them know that we don’t accept the decision and tell them we’ll take legal action against the SPFL of it goes ahead.

we should but we wont.

It surprised me that we were more vocal regarding the lower leagues being ended and the manner in which they were than we have been about this being the conclusion to that vote. 

Germany is back, England have plans in place to finish the season yet the SPFL just want to hand out titles. The fact that leagues are returning makes null and void even more valid if the league can't be finished.

can we claim the title next season if we're ahead before all games are played?

Just now, KingKirk said:

Anthony Joseph eh with a name like that he's clearly a tim

Tim or no tim, hes the editor for Sky Sports Scotland and has been very well informed of what's happening. Been far more accurate than the likes of BBC Scotland.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck knows why they would agree to it, no chance of any legal action now if this is true, we’ll get laughed out of court 

Our fight is with the governance of the game I agree its madness if we agree but once a vote was passed then we don't really have anything open to us.

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Depends on your definition of support really

Buying merchandise and keeping my RTV sub going. 

Will get into other ways of making sure the club gets my money. Not a penny in any shape or form to any other club. 

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Will get into other ways of making sure the club gets my money. Not a penny in any shape or form to any other club. 

Home league matches and Europe for me only from now on mate that way no other Scottish club gets my money.

No need to give up your ST if it’s just about not giving other club’s money.

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fair enough

I'll continue going to Ibrox myself but I can see where people are coming from with this

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Tin foil hat on, with the football authorities having to nominate, could they try and shaft us and not nominate us for europe?

Surely they wouldn't actually try that 😂

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Tin foil hat on, with the football authorities having to nominate, could they try and shaft us and not nominate us for europe?

Nothing wud surprise me with this lot .

9 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Tin foil hat on indeed! Euro qualification places were confirmed on Friday. 4th place Premiership replacing the Scottish cup winner.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Fair enough

I'll continue going to Ibrox myself but I can see where people are coming from with this

My decision is easier because of my circumstances mate.

My health issues stop me from actually going to the stadium and I would not expect anyone to say what I’m saying is correct. 

My watching Rangers consists solely on live TV but I won’t watch live anymore.

Will rely on RangersMedia for my “live” updates to be honest. 👍

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Home league matches and Europe for me only from now on mate that way no other Scottish club gets my money.

No need to give up your ST if it’s just about not giving other club’s money.

It’s easy for me mate, my health stops me going to the stadium.

Thats why I can’t comment on others situations. 

If I had a season ticket I can’t say what I would do. Going to the games used to be everything for me. 

40 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tough to do when our chief exec has agreed to it allegedly. This was always going to happen when the resolution passed.

That's half our problem. 

We don't have a chief executive. We have an accountant and former Motherwell secretary, mascarading as a managing director. 

We are missing a proper Chief Executive who has genuine balls to take things by the scruff of the neck, in all aspects. 

King never dealt with this appointment when he should have done. 

I just hope that we see some fresh faces in the boardroom soon. 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

That's half our problem. 

We don't have a chief executive. We have an accountant and former Motherwell secretary, mascarading as a managing director. 

We are missing a proper Chief Executive who has genuine balls to take things by the scruff of the neck, in all aspects. 

King never dealt with this appointment when he should have done. 

I just hope that we see some fresh faces in the boardroom soon. 

Very true. We need to get our boardroom sorted out quickly. All interim positions apart from Robertson. Needs places nailed down and hire a right bastard of a chief exec who will take no shit. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It’s easy for me mate, my health stops me going to the stadium.

Thats why I can’t comment on others situations. 

If I had a season ticket I can’t say what I would do. Going to the games used to be everything for me. 

Fair enough mate 👍

Archived