Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

He,played for them that's plenty enough to say bolt ya taig cuntšŸ˜

Seriously I was against KM return years ago because he went to them.

After the decade we've just came through we should never sign a ex celtic player ever again fuck that

I'd sign any cuntĀ if he made our starting 11 much better. But in this case I don't think he does.

Tarrier or no tarrier, don't give a fuck as long as they win games for us and get us back where we belong.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'd sign any cuntĀ if he made our starting 11 much better. But in this case I don't think he does.

Tarrier or no tarrier, don't give a fuck as long as they win games for us and get us back where we belong.

I think he's a good player mate but no for me narrow minded n shit but there you go.

I cant remember who it was against but I liked the time Katic and Helander played as a pairing.

Dunno if it was Goldson absence but the big Swede took more of a lead and was very vocal .

Katic appeared much more comfortable,Ā  whether it was playingĀ  on the rhs or Helander's lead I'm notĀ  sure.

The defence is certainly an that canĀ be improved, but the reality is we only conceded 19 league goals which is the same as celtic. Where they had a big edge over us is they scored 25 more goals. That is where we need to improve.Ā 

celtic had 4 players who were in the top 10 for goals scored. Rangers only had 2. We need more players other than Morelos and Defoe to kick on and add goals to their game. Kent & Hagi have the potential to do so, but we probably need to add at least one more attack minded player. This team doesn't have enough goals in it which is why we struggle to beat the dross sometimes.

https://spfl.co.uk/stats-centre

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Weā€™ve just signed the boy Bassey from Leicester who can play lb and centre half so get GeorgeĀ out on loanĀ 

Ā 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Heard weā€™re after a left back from Leicester City...

Ā 

See above.Ā :whistle:

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Livi apparently want 2m for Dykes šŸ˜‚ thatā€™ll be the end of that thenĀ 

lol Livi - cheeky cunts.

2m would be their starting point though - aiming for the stars.

I'd bet if we are genuinely interested and go in with hard cash, upfront, we'd get him for well underĀ half that.

Especially if Dykes tells them he wants to come to us.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Livi apparently want 2m for Dykes šŸ˜‚ thatā€™ll be the end of that thenĀ 

They should tell us they want 20m so we definitely don't go near him.Ā 

I genuinely wouldn't take Dykes for free. Complete waste of a signing.Ā 

I'm not even joking. Goalscoring stats are atrocious. Even his once in a blue moon best spell he's had in his career this season isn't even that impressive.Ā 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Crackpots šŸ˜‚ if we ever were interested in Dykes(hopefully not) thane theyā€™ve just well and truly fucked it šŸ˜‚ we shouldnā€™t be giving these beggar loving bastards a penny anywayĀ 

So I can put you down for a no then ?

Not saying Kamara is by any means the finished article etc but people were thinking "50k? Dundee?Ā Never heard of him, Wtf?"

He's been a good signing and there are more out there in this league to be had. It annoys me when people just right off guys who are doing well in really pish teams.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not saying Kamara is by any means the finished article etc but people were thinking "50k? Dundee?Ā Never heard of him, Wtf?"

He's been a good signing and there are more out there in this league to be had. It annoys me when people just right off guys who are doing well in really pish teams.

I wouldnā€™t disagree with that. Problem is though we need great signings not good ones. Kamara has had as many poor games as good ones for us. We wonā€™t win leagues signing that level of consistency.Ā 

3 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Kamara was 50k not 2m, we could get much much better for that kind of money surely

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Dykes is a striker who couldn't score in the lower leagues and people want him to play for Rangers...

Archived