Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Jela said:

What makes anybody think Armstrong would actually sign for us? It's a wet dream some have purely as 'girfuy' to the tims, nothing else about the rumour seems to make any sense. Never happening. 

My understanding was he was offered to us on loan, and many other Clubs (one other in Scotland) in January. But his wages are a sticking point. 

Unsure if he'd have agreed to it.

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Very similar to Liverpool in that regard. Fabinho, Wijnaldum and Henderson don’t score many goals and are mainly in the team to be workhorses. The onus is on the front three to do that but the difference is their front three score 60 + goals between them a season and out front three score a fraction of that.

Exactly right, we can rely on buff to get 30 a year but before Christmas, if Kent could hit double figures I'd be surprised, and right wing I don't even know who it is. Arfield? Aribo(who I rate as an am)? Ojo? Maybe double figures between them.

If it's down to me 

-----------------mcgregor-----------------

Tav-------katic---------helander------borna 

---------------jack-----new cm--------------

New rw-----------hagi---------------Kent

---------------------buff------------------------

Ideally new rb but we have bigger concerns than the defence. I've probly put a totally different team before, probly in this thread, but fuck it

6 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

I must’ve fell down the stairs the day because someone how I’ve seen rumours of us with Stuart Armstrong???

12 month loan deal apparently..... I wouldn’t be for it tbh... I couldn’t see him busting a gut at the knew camp in an important title game!!! It’s a no from me

4 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

12 month loan deal apparently..... I wouldn’t be for it tbh... I couldn’t see him busting a gut at the knew camp in an important title game!!! It’s a no from me

He is the type of midfielder we need .Just not him .It’s a no from me .Are we that desperate  ffs 

As you said ..No from me 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is the type of midfielder we need .Just not him .It’s a no from me .Are we that desperate  ffs 

As you said ..No from me 

Despite playing for them he doesn’t come off like one. 

He’s a dynamic midfielder that breaks between lines, and a proven winner at this level. Exactly what we need. 

Not bothered about any GIRFUY bonus points to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Despite playing for them he doesn’t come off like one. 

He’s a dynamic midfielder that breaks between lines, and a proven winner at this level. Exactly what we need. 

Not bothered about any GIRFUY bonus points to be honest. 

Agree with first few points .Not sure about proven winner Graeme .Our team were horrendous the season he peaked 

Hasn’t done too much since  

He is what we need perhaps but I would prefer someone else 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

For me, it is Helander & Edmundson all day long but that is a thread that constantly divides our support.I actually think we have 4 decent centre halfs without anyone of them being spectacular.

Edmunson is very, very average IMO. 

32 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Katic and Helander for me, Goldson can go, Big George can be worked on and improved.

Goldson plays well in Europe where he is up against players he canny take liberties with.

It's domestically the arrogant twat starts believing he is Beckenbauer or Dr Socrates which he's not and ends up making an erse of himself.

I'd drop him and tell him he'd stay dropped till he gets the message, doubt the gaffer will  though.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cunts can not be wanting to start next season with Katic or Edmundson as starters, surely? Just hand them another league instead please.

We need to get Edmundson out on loan for a season like the filth did with Ajer when he first joined them. He needs games and he’s not good enough to play regularly for us yet.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Buy a new one and put Katic there or just buy one.

Don't know if it's worth spending money on

Better used on other positions like a RW, ST or CM. 

7 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People must be taking the piss with some of the Armstrong comments. 

Surprised he's not been linked with Real and Barca the way some go on about him.

One great season in his career, in the same season Liam Boyce scored 24 league goals for Ross County. 

If you exclude that purple patch season his league goals in 4 of the last 5 seasons read - 3,3,3 and 4. 

Scott Arfield was(is) a superior footballer and people don't rate him and would sell. He scored 11 league goals and that was still not enough for many. Goals are the strongest part of Armstrongs game and even then his return is hardy impressive.

Arfield isnt better than Armstrong!

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Surprised that Armstrong has a woeful goalscoring record. 

Considering that’s what we need pointless signing him, also he’s a taig

Armstrong isn't a taig, hes a sheep shagger. Doesn't support the tarriers and doesn't miss playing for them either.

As for being good enough for us to sign? I'm not sure.  

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Armstrong isn't a taig, hes a sheep shagger. Doesn't support the tarriers and doesn't miss playing for them either.

As for being good enough for us to sign? I'm not sure.  

He,played for them that's plenty enough to say bolt ya taig cunt😁

Seriously I was against KM return years ago because he went to them.

After the decade we've just came through we should never sign a ex celtic player ever again fuck that

Archived