In the stadium?

I’ve sat in most stands, had ST standing and sitting in the West Enclosure

Can’t believe @Broxi wouldn’t take a seat behind a goal? Strange one tbh

had some of my best times at Ibrox sitting just above the crossbar. 

took my 73 yr old father in BF1 for Europa league games not season gone the one before and thoroughly enjoyed it.

worst ticket I’ve had was the restricted view in the East Enclosure, right at the end of the row near the Blue gates, you can’t  see  the opposite corner flag.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I’ve sat in most stands, had ST standing and sitting in the West Enclosure

Can’t believe @Broxi wouldn’t take a seat behind a goal? Strange one tbh

had some of my best times at Ibrox sitting just above the crossbar. 

took my 73 yr old father in BF1 for Europa league games not season gone the one before and thoroughly enjoyed it.

worst ticket I’ve had was the restricted view in the East Enclosure, right at the end of the row near the Blue gates, you can’t  see  the opposite corner flag.

Not that I give a shit if people are bothered. But I'm a student, who lives independently with rent, bills and food to pay for, who works part time on the weekends over most of the games or would have little time to make it there and back. So if I also have to travel over an hour to get to Ibrox, plus way longer to get back, and spend £50 each time I go to get tickets, trains and subways then I would rather not sit somewhere I can only have a bad view of half the game.

Obviously these are not inclusive of an old firm game, or European game etc. But if it's Hamilton in the 3rd round of the League Cup and there's only seats at the bottom of BF4 then I'll probably go to the next game instead since I have to be choosey about which games I can make 

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not that I give a shit if people are bothered. But I'm a student, who lives independently with rent, bills and food to pay for, who works part time on the weekends over most of the games or would have little time to make it there and back. So if I also have to travel over an hour to get to Ibrox, plus way longer to get back, and spend £50 each time I go to get tickets, trains and subways then I would rather not sit somewhere I can only have a bad view of half the game.

Obviously these are not inclusive of an old firm game, or European game etc. But if it's Hamilton in the 3rd round of the League Cup and there's only seats at the bottom of BF4 then I'll probably go to the next game instead since I have to be choosey about which games I can make 

My point is there are no bad views at Ibrox mate

i live 1hr 45 mins away, traffic permitting and I’ve took restricted view seats on loads of occasions.  I took restricted seats against Brechin ffs 😂

Not questioning your staunchness bud 

The view  from above the crossbar is as good as any I’ve sat in is all.

8 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

My point is there are no bad views at Ibrox mate

i live 1hr 45 mins away, traffic permitting and I’ve took restricted view seats on loads of occasions.  I took restricted seats against Brechin ffs 😂

Not questioning your staunchness bud 

The view  from above the crossbar is as good as any I’ve sat in is all.

Subjective

To be fair I remember going to a Nottingham Forest game a few years ago with some mates, I was completely off my nut and sitting behind the goal really fucked with my perspective, had no idea what was happening and was tripping out.

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

To be fair I remember going to a Nottingham Forest game a few years ago with some mates, I was completely off my nut and sitting behind the goal really fucked with my perspective, had no idea what was happening and was tripping out.

I was working down there and went to see them play sunderland in a league cup tie. Stadium was a shitehole

On 01/06/2020 at 14:29, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is there anywhere you have never sat, want to sit or would never sit?

Personally, the only place I've never sat is Copland rear. Sat right below the Copland nutter in the Copland front a few times, usually end up watching him rather than the game 🤣🤣

My favourite place to sit is Govan rear, right in the centre or Govan front in the centre back row so you can stand for the full game.

Main stand centre has some comfortable seats, which is nice but the atmosphere is pish and the view from the club deck is probably the best in the stadium but again has a shit atmosphere and no leg room. 

What about you guys (and girls)?

My season ticket in govan rear right in the centre and I love it best place I’ve sat. 

I've sat in every part of the stadium. Didn't think I had sat in the away section but then realised I did at an OF a good few years ago when the taigs got the full Broomie, I was down the front just next to the divide. Only time I've been in the Copland rear was welcoming the team back from Rugby Park after winning the league in 2011. Been in every other part for a game.

Only place I’ve not been in is the east corner.

Been in BF1 since 2012, best place currently for atmosphere but not a patch on the old east enclosure. 

Best view is middle sections of the Govan rear , worst area is stuck up the back of the main stand, feels claustrophobic with the club deck hanging over.

Wouldn't change  my current seat for anywhere else in the stadium. I like to stand at games,  old school 😆

On 02/06/2020 at 12:47, B1872 said:

Hope to fuck the club are looking at moving away fans to BF1 in the near future. Seen a couple of old games think it was 98/99 season where the away fans were in BF1.

Looked so much better on TV having a full stadium and keeping the away fans out of sight.

However the way the club treat the UB it wouldn't surprise me if it never happens.

Be easier to move the cameras to the SJ Stand .

Don't think I've been in the Copland Rear, West Enclosure or either corner. Been everywhere else. First few games in 86 were Broomy Front. Then moved to Main Stand family section briefly, then Govan Rear. All the other bits just been to for occasional games. 

Archived