What They Want They'll Get

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

But lets not forget today you said you almost hate our Board as much as the other lot

yes. I said "almost" hate our board didn't I .Which is nothing like hating all our enemies and what they  stand for . You had been waiting for that comment for the last few days , just to be the cunt of course . As a few fair minded bears will probably know .

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I have often disagreed with The Dude and have sometimes suspected him of being a tarrier in disguise but he is never offensive.

But then what do I know. I am just a Bear with a keyboard.

I try make the point of it.

12 hours ago, British_Empire said:

The fans are quick to forget too. 

Lost track of the amount at the start were saying the board need to be responsible if they stand back and allow celtic to be awarded that title. 

We've not even as much as spoke out about it once (far less start legal proceedings for lost Champions League revenue)

Where's the angry baying mob for the boards incompetence? 

Likewise when they vote on Monday for league reconstruction to get the corrupt SPFL out of jail. Why are they not accountable? where are these so-called passionate Rangers fans who never forget?

I don't even 100% blame the board, because they can take the easy way out when it comes to it and know it will be OK as we will still hand over our hand earned and kiss their arses. 

This lot are just as scummy as the spiv's but in totally different ways.

I think a lot of folk have gave up fighting these days, independence, brexit, covid, and now more unrest in protests. 

Would scunner ye.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s more nauseating than frustrating for me 

I actually hate them almost as much as the other lot .One thing is certain .The really don’t give two fucks about the feelings of our supporters 

What a pathetic thing to say.

Wind ya neck in ffs.

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

yes. I said "almost" hate our board didn't I .Which is nothing like hating all our enemies and what they  stand for . You had been waiting for that comment for the last few days , just to be the cunt of course . As a few fair minded bears will probably know .

No you didnt say you almost hate our Board. You said "I actually hate them almost as much as the other lot".  Distinct difference and one not easy to backtrack on as you seem to be attempting.

As for waiting for you to make a comment, dry your eyes and read back just how ridiculous that is. 

So I'm sure like me a few fair minded bears wouldnt mind knowing  whether its Whyte, Paedo FC Board or whoever you hate our Board almost as much. Or maybe you'll just deflect again as its always someone else being the cunt never you 🤔

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No you didnt say you almost hate our Board. You said "I actually hate them almost as much as the other lot".  Distinct difference and one not easy to backtrack on as you seem to be attempting.

As for waiting for you to make a comment, dry your eyes and read back just how ridiculous that is. 

So I'm sure like me a few fair minded bears wouldnt mi d knowing  whether its Whyte, Paedo FC Board or whoever you hate our Board almost as much. Or maybe you'll just deflect again as its always someone else being the cunt never you 🤔

No deflection here . No back tracking either .I absolutely hate our board

Look forward to calling out your hypocrisy and many others like you next season

12 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Said from day 1 on here what would happen both with the league & our response and it played out exactly the way I said. 

It’s all so predictable these days

Of all people I believe it was Tom English who said ‘celtic don’t want the correct decisions, they want every decision’, this has evolved from on field advantage to off field and governance, as we have witnessed over the preceding months.
As per the ending of the league, it started with Lennon giving quotes to the red tops, surprise surprise, guess who’s now in print saying the Rangers games mean too much to the fans to be played behind closed doors (something which we would not be reading if the first game was due to be played at Ibrox). A poster, (EJ I think) brought this scenario up weeks ago, why should celtic get special treatment in a league of ‘equals’ (don’t laugh), every other team will have to play us behind closed doors loosing money on gate receipts so why should they have any preferential treatment. I won’t be surprised in the slightest if no other team makes a fuss re this but under no circumstances should our board or fans accept this, as I fully expect the campaign to favour their cause to start ramping up as of this week.

They have been asking for the fixtures to be released early for weeks, we all suspected why but now it’s confirmed...

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No deflecting yet once again failing to answer who you hate our Board almost as much as. That's, ehm, deflecting.

Nos saying you almost hate our Board when you previously said you hate them almost as much as another lot is backtracking. At least you're back to hating them now.

Who are the "other lot" you seem unwilling to identify?

You're all over the fucking shop here.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No deflecting yet once again failing to answer who you hate our Board almost as much as. That's, ehm, deflecting.

Nos saying you almost hate our Board when you previously said you hate them almost as much as another lot is backtracking. At least you're back to hating them now.

Who are the "other lot" you seem unwilling to identify?

You're all over the fucking shop here.

It's really worked you up this eh :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I have often disagreed with The Dude and have sometimes suspected him of being a tarrier in disguise but he is never offensive.

But then what do I know. I am just a Bear with a keyboard.

Mate the dude does himself no favours on here. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah I'm fairly ridiculed now :troll:

Shown to be deflecting, backtracking, and unable to even say who you hate our Board almost as much as for fear of being shown up as even more pathetic.

Yep, your words above are your most accurate of the day. 👍

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As much as as the people you said though?

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Should give the scum 38 home games next year, us 38 away. Why not also give them a goal start, we should start one behind each game.

Seems fair under the currect situation..

No. All games must be played at a neutral venue in Glasgows east end.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Should give the scum 38 home games next year, us 38 away. Why not also give them a goal start, we should start one behind each game.

Seems fair under the currect situation..

Lennon hasn't asked for it yet so it's not on the agenda.

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shown to be deflecting, backtracking, and unable to even say who you hate our Board almost as much as for fear of being shown up as even more pathetic.

Yep, your words above are your most accurate of the day. 👍

Need to go a test drive a car now . Do yourself a favour . Go and sit in a wee corner . take your left hand and have a wank, while putting your right hand and patting yourself on your shoulder , telling yourself  what a guy " see that eejay , I sure telt him

Archived