What They Want They'll Get

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don’t even joke about that mate .It is too series an issue 

I paid for mine grudgingly .Not even sure what it will do for me .Having missed no semi or finals for decades .No doubt I will be fucked getting one now 

I’m not joking. It’s exactly how it works. If you have a ST & MyGers membership you’ll get semi final & final tickets no problem 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Aye and once normality returns every season ticket holder will get into Rangers home games 

Indeed. But it’s normal times just know so they’ll have to come up with a way of deciding who is allowed in at a reduced capacity

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Once normality return every away game we have our allocation will be sold as it always is

Sadly correct .Mostly the young guys ,the guys that go on buses and the guys that need their away day fix and swally away from shopping with the wife 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Indeed. But it’s normal times just know so they’ll have to come up with a way of deciding who is allowed in at a reduced capacity

so you think it's ok for two season ticket holders pay lets say £500, one gets into the game and one watches it on the TV

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

so you think it's ok for two season ticket holders pay lets say £500, one gets into the game and one watches it on the TV

Of course not. I made my opinion fairly clear when the STs were launched that our approach was a disgrace. They basically ignored the fact that their was a global pandemic and that they had no idea what they were selling. 

The club were warned against doing it this way but no surprises that we are here now.

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's most likely what is going to happen. Fans will be allowed in at certain % levels building up to full capacity.

How do you think this would work for season ticket holders?

For example how could someone who has paid £600+ for a season ticket be denied access when others who have paid £400+ get to attend? 

Edit: Nevermind - noticed someone else already asked similar in the time it took me to type haha. 

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m not joking. It’s exactly how it works. If you have a ST & MyGers membership you’ll get semi final & final tickets no problem 

Well in theory . I’m happy to have same chance as before ,when it was free .I don’t really want to be paying extra money for an advantage ,dressed up as loyalty nonsense though 

Just now, 5Beckenbauer said:

How do you think this would work for season ticket holders?

For example how could someone who has paid £600+ for a season ticket be denied access when others who have paid £400+ get to attend? 

At a guess, they'd either do it on a ballot or based on 'loyalty' through mygers etc.

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

So you think it's ok for one Rangers supporter to pay more than another, to watch on the same stream, and neither get in whilst every other club gets their supporters into their games?

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Gold members like you 😉and club 1872 members ,guys that get the OF games 

Of course 😄

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Normally around 60,000 at that game. Sky may well feel that bcd is fine as that will help boost viewing figures.

But whatever way you look at it this you should never be able to tamper with the fixture list like that.

100% 

I can see them using our OF game at new year as a bargaining chip in all this 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Gold members like you 😉and club 1872 members ,guys that get the OF games 

Of course 😄

I hadn’t missed a game at the Piggery since the early 2000s (barely missed any games in that time) and haven’t had a sniff of a ticket since the allocation was cut. 

Last season was the worst I’ve ever experienced trying to sort tickets for games. Was pretty much a full time job at times 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I hadn’t missed a game at the Piggery since the early 2000s (barely missed any games in that time) and haven’t had a sniff of a ticket since the allocation was cut. 

Last season was the worst I’ve ever experienced trying to sort tickets for games. Was pretty much a full time job at times 

Well you are more keen than me mate .I have given up on getting one for bheastville 

My last was the 5-0 hiding .I had brilliant record previous 30 years before that .Maybe missing around 10 to 15 since 76.I don’t mind not going there now .We do get treated disgracefully IMO 

26 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

So being a ST holder that only previously got away tickets by buying them off people I would still benefit in terms of semis etc?

I am a gloryhunter and this matters to me

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So you think it's ok for one Rangers supporter to pay more than another, to watch on the same stream, and neither get in whilst every other club gets their supporters into their games?

As I said all season ticket holders should be treated the same - either all at the game or all watching the stream, regarding other clubs, no other club, apart from celtic - and I don't give a fuck what they do - don't have the volume of support we have and it will be easier for them to impose a safe distance

13 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

As I said all season ticket holders should be treated the same - either all at the game or all watching the stream, regarding other clubs, no other club, apart from celtic - and I don't give a fuck what they do - don't have the volume of support we have and it will be easier for them to impose a safe distance

But ST holders arent the same even today. Some in Bar72 are paying 3 times what I am to watch the same stream. So theres already lack of parity.

And I'm not suggesting that even gives them access first, because imo a ballot or Mygers will likely be used.  But is it fair for all our fans to not get in until full capacity when other clubs do?  And the scum maybe have 80% capacity and we sit at home on laptops? What if it gets to the run in and final game but we're still not quite at 100%, we shouldn't ballot then?

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So being a ST holder that only previously got away tickets by buying them off people I would still benefit in terms of semis etc?

I am a gloryhunter and this matters to me

Likely aye. You get significantly more points for having a ST than anything else. It’ll depend on the numbers who sign up to MyGers - it was around 12k last I heard & MyGers members get priority for tickets....

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

At a guess, they'd either do it on a ballot or based on 'loyalty' through mygers etc.

I like your optimism mate but unfortunately the ones that are handed all the away tickets etc the now will be the people in ibrox first 

Be interesting to see if they award who they pick to go back 5 MYGers points per home game as arranged and the lad who’s to watch half the season on the lap top ends up miles behind any chance of priority , absolutely fuck all would surprise me with this lot the now 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Be interesting to see if they award who they pick to go back 5 MYGers points per home game as arranged and the lad who’s to watch half the season on the lap top ends up miles behind any chance of priority , absolutely fuck all would surprise me with this lot the now 

😂 aye right.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Who are the people that are ‘handed all the away tickets’? 

The people on willie vass etc every single week including parkheed and I fine know they don’t go on supporters buses or have a hospitality s/t so there’s certainly something going on as the rest of us in the same situation get 3/4 away tickets a season if you’re lucky 

Archived