Our Socks

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its like the bouncy song, or penny arcade, the perma offended just make things up to be faux offended by saying theres sectarian undertones or history involved.

Just bullshit.

spot on mate the poor scum from across the city who have and always will be in our shadows have to jump on something due to their inferiority complex to the famous 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

This

rabid fenian bastards, we were up to our knees in the waters of the Boyne and the Foyle flowing with fenian blood.

YASS

I think this is the real reason as the manky fenians turned the water black and as they're greasy oily cunts their blood floated on the surface instead of mixing with the water.

This is ridiculous.  It would be a bit like us claiming that the rings on the Sellik kit were to commemorate every single paedo they employed, which would obviously be inaccurate and out of order.

Because obviously each ring would have to represent far more paedos than that...:whistle:

Usually don't care about the socks but I have high hopes for this season's after Shagger posted a photo of some Castore bits he was sent. The socks had the wing logo curling around them. A nice big red wing logo sweeping around the black part of the socks would look pretty classy

Penny arcade, our socks, orange strips the Hokey Cokey, the bouncy, the way we cut our grass and a fox that once walked across the pitch during a match..... all sectarian!!! Don't know why we haven't had points deducted.

These attention seeking stories were made up by filth fans (whilst their club was abusing children) and journalists to sell newspapers.  It's boring as fuck and I wish people would stop posting such shite on here and perpetuating these totally unfounded myths. 

On 19/06/2020 at 02:33, Gmajor1991 said:

Usually don't care about the socks but I have high hopes for this season's after Shagger posted a photo of some Castore bits he was sent. The socks had the wing logo curling around them. A nice big red wing logo sweeping around the black part of the socks would look pretty classy

:pics: 

Archived