Halliday Open Goal

Leeds_Bear

3 hours ago, wully said:

2 hours 34 minutes? Ill pass and its not as i have anything to do today.

I usually think similar with these interviews, but once a started watching this one I was hooked. 

Top guy who has lived the dream. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know he's one of them, but the story about Snodgrass in the bookies was fucking hilarious. :lol: 

He is one of them but one of the soundest wee guys you’ll ever meet, I can see why him and Andy got on, ive knew wee snoddy since he was 10yr old an was playing for my uncles team, probably the best 10yr old I’ve ever seen in the flesh, even at that age he was unplayable 

26 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

He is one of them but one of the soundest wee guys you’ll ever meet, I can see why him and Andy got on, ive knew wee snoddy since he was 10yr old an was playing for my uncles team, probably the best 10yr old I’ve ever seen in the flesh, even at that age he was unplayable 

Is it true he trained with both us and them?

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

Anytime I've seen anything to do with him he's cracked me up something rotten. 

There was clips online I seen him playing FIFA against other Scottish players and he was fucking hilarious. :lol: 

Interesting to hear that he blamed our non-appearance at the 2016 cup final on the 3-4 week spell we had to sit on our hands beforehand (whilst Hibs played in the playoffs).   I had my own fears on this on the lead up to the final and think they were borne out on the day..

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Is it true he trained with both us and them?

If I remember right he was playing with 3 other teams at the same time he played for my uncles team one of them might have been us, all the teams played on different days, 2 summers in a row he was invited down to Man U‘S training centre aswell, But everybody wanted him at that age he was that good

Archived