***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

2 hours ago, LV said:

Katie got injured training,Negri playing squash,Broadfoot cooking. Injuries can happen at anytime or location.

Fucking hell. There are still some of our support who believe Negri got injured for 6 months playing squash :sarcasm:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Shagger

Tav   Goldson    Edmundson   Barisic 

Kamara    Jack    Aribo

Barker            Hagi        Kent 

1-0 Aberdeen. 

I think the new centre half might get the nod ahead of Edmundson. 
Also think from the comments today that Morelos will play. 

Looking forward to the game. 

30 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking hell. There are still some of our support who believe Negri got injured for 6 months playing squash :sarcasm:

If it's shagging Porrini's wife  point is it's  non football injuries which can still put players out of matches.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Shagger

Tav   Goldson    Edmundson   Barisic 

Kamara    Jack    Aribo

Barker            Hagi        Kent 

1-0 Aberdeen. 

Barker would be utterly shite against the sheep (or indeed any team) when they’re camped in their own half for most of the game.

21 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Barker would be utterly shite against the sheep (or indeed any team) when they’re camped in their own half for most of the game.

I think Aberdeen will just go for it on Saturday tbh. Not too confident about this tbh 

1 minute ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Let’s jump get them pumped! 3-0 Rangers atleast. Morelos to start and Barker going by previous posts will be no where near the starting 11

I think it’s going to be a lot closer and tighter than folk think.

Our record up there under Gerrard is rotten.

Take a 1-0 won just now and get to fuck with three points. 👍🏻

Let's pump these jumped up sheep shagging bastards. Send a message to the rest of the dross in the league its going to be our season.!!! Get wee alfie playing until he leaves. If it looks like he's not into it get hagi through the middle and if needs must play Stewart through the middle later in the game. He's supposedly the best finisher at the club behind defoe so why not. 

5 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I'm sure he was delighted he had to drop him for that game.

It's Wilson and the board's fault we've only got 2 strikers, he's been asking for weeks for a third, but since we still have one fit striker he should play until a deal has been agreed unless he's mentally not prepared to.

Wilson and the boards fault, are you saying the new defender was bought without gerrards permission, 

We've signed two nee players this summer, both defenders, a position that wasnt a priority compared to a striker 

15 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wilson and the boards fault, are you saying the new defender was bought without gerrards permission, 

We've signed two nee players this summer, both defenders, a position that wasnt a priority compared to a striker 

Are you saying Gerrard could have had a striker and took two defenders instead?

We've signed a goalkeeper as well.

4 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Are you saying Gerrard could have had a striker and took two defenders instead?

We've signed a goalkeeper as well.

The GK was a replacement, one in one out, at the start of the summer we had 8 defenders including flanagan, 8 defenders that only conceded 19 league goals, we had two strikers, one of whom looked to have downed tools

Imo a striker should have been our only priority, once one was in then we look to bolster other areas 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

The GK was a replacement, one in one out, at the start of the summer we had 8 defenders including flanagan, 8 defenders that only conceded 19 league goals, we had two strikers, one of whom looked to have downed tools

Imo a striker should have been our only priority, once one was in then we look to bolster other areas 

So don't sign another other player until you get the striker you need, then you can look at other positions? Smart thinking. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

If hes travelling he will start. He wont last the whole 90 though with the new 5 subs rule.

Jeez - I'd forgot that the five-sub horror was approved.

The idea that Aberdeen, plus most other teams, will be making five even-more-defensive subs each game is just depressing.

49 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Just looking forward to being absolutely out ma banger by 10am

Same man!

12 of us hitting my mates gaff for a sash bash at 10.

I’ll be spanking a can as soon as I wake up. Tbh I’m fighting getting on it just now.

Archived