***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

18 minutes ago, Swally said:

He has been good in pre-season.

We thought Barasic was shite and finished, and he's one of our most important players.

Before the excited fingers start rattling the keyboards, I am in no way trying to say that Barker is of the same quality or close to the quality of Barasic.

I am simply saying don't  be too quick to write him off, he was awful, but during pre-season he's shown a lot of good things and he deserves a little chance to see if this is just an isolated incident or him finally getting to grips with playing for us.

I think that's fair. We don't have the funds to endlessly bolster our squad, if Barker actually became decent for us it would give us something else to work with.

Get what your saying mate but at least Barisic showed us how good he could be against us with Osijek.

Dont think I’ve ever been impressed with anything about Barker. Would of been first person out the door this season for me.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Their 2nd string is shite though.

Griffiths, Rogic, Klimala, Ntcham, Christie, Elyounussi, Forest, McGregor, Eduoard can all make an appearance in same game now compared to.

Defoe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo, Barker, Jones, Arfield, Kamara Jack.  🙄🙄🙄

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

Griffiths, Rogic, Klimala, Ntcham, Christie, Elyounussi, Forest, McGregor, Eduoard can all make an appearance in same game now compared to.

Defoe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo, Barker, Jones, Arfield, Kamala, Jack.  🙄🙄🙄

That post is fucking reeking.

:taig:

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That post is fucking reeking.

:taig:

Everytime man! No wonder I hardly post, cos its pointless, you know its true, so you say Taig fuck sake man

They have far more  gamechangers than us thats a fact! 5 subs suits them more 

20 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

I don't understand this post because you've named about 7 starters in our list instead of who we would be bringing on

33 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Griffiths, boak, retch, gag.

Archived