League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

She's not mentioned anything in her opening speech. That's normally where the big news comes and this would be massive news. Surely if it was being paused she would have said already, unless they have not decided yet.

No doubt she'll get asked about it though.

Yet Aberdeen slaughtered imagine that if I was Aberdeen I'd be ragin btw she made a example out of them and fuck all now

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Not a peep from the same Sturgeon that was quick to have a go at Aberdeen players for far less, strange that. 

Friends in high places.

What's that Mr Lawwell? You want the league paused while you try qualify for europe? No bother. Don't worry I'll not throw your club under a bus like I did with the sheep....

20 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

All for punishments but need to be careful what we wish for, we have halfwit footballers as players too... Shoe could easily be on the other foot. 

But it’s not .And it should be our remit to to draw attention to it .As everyone would do ,if it were us 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Taigs and Aberdeen games going to be postponed wee Krankie just said. 

For once I agree with the Wee horror. Gives us the chance to put pressure on them by getting points on the board, just as long as we do not mess it up.

I just hope our management have got the players fully aware of the consequences if any of them break the rules. I would hate there to be a third incident and it be one of our guys. You just know that that would result in the league being stopped and everyone would point their fingers at the last incident. That would be the one remembered for stopping the league. 

On a separate subject, how come the authorities (border control not football) not pick up on Bolingoli  entering the country from Spain and forcing him to self isolate at an address where they could check he was adhering to the isolation. I thought  that was meant to be the normal process for anyone returning from a location not on the "allowed" list. 

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Sturgeon implying celtic shouldn't be playing this week.

Saying this breach is effectively a yellow card.

One more and it's a red card.

Paraphrasing here.

Meanwhile Aberdeen was unprofessional irresponsible etc I hope they don't would make tomorrows game huge 

Archived