League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think what Sturgeon has said is fair. 

Lets hope the SFA follow suit and we keep our own house in order. 

Next time this happens it's getting stopped and we don't want to be that Club! 

We go 8 clear then Lennon sends Bolingoli back to Spain, league binned. 

Heard it here first. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

If celtic AND Kilmarnock are still allowed to play there fixtures then what fucking message does that send to scottish football? 

The same one that was sent in the summer.

Know your place *** scum

Fuck them

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Better response would have been them deducted points not just games postponed while they isolate 

Best outcome the taigs could have hoped for.

Government can't do that it would be against FIFA rules - the Football authorities can penalise celtic the Scottish Government can't.

As said, I don't think anyone can criticise the Government position on this - praise where it's due.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The government can't get involved in those types of decisions. However funny that Aberdeen were to continue playing but they don't have to play now it's the taigs.

The SPFL/SFA do though but nothing will happen apart from their games postponed, will be zero sporting sanctions that 100% would have been issued to Rangers if it was one of our players.

Fuck Scottish football and fuck the rancid SNP 

Just now, Essandoh said:

So surely if they can’t play their SPFL games, they can’t possibly play their CL tie?

It's a week.  They'll be playing Reykjavik. Now they've just been given a huge lifeline and a week to prepare for it. Justice? Fucking miles from it.

No idea to what degree folk are cracking jokes about the season being stopped and champions being called.

But at the risk of stating the obvious, the only scenario in which there would be a stoppage and the league called would be if the majority of games had been played already.

If there is anything less than 50% it will either be paused until matches can restart or declared null and void. 

as others have said, I want to win it on the park but if we are top after 25 games of the season and they call it early, I would happily take 55 

Archived