Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

4 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

Not kit related, but we are opening another shop in Ayr quite soon. I'd also heard we were looking at one in East Kilbride, but nothing moving on that AFAIK.

Probably a mistake the Ayr shop, high streets deed as fuck. 

4 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

Not kit related, but we are opening another shop in Ayr quite soon. I'd also heard we were looking at one in East Kilbride, but nothing moving on that AFAIK.

There’s not enough stock to go round already fs :lol: Shops will be like something out The Walking Dead. 

36 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not unexpected I know given their previous history with fucking up just about every launch, but nearly a week wait after buying without a dispatch email is a joke.

Really don’t understand why there isn’t a pre order for people who can’t get to Glasgow so it actually arrives on launch day.

Its fairly basic 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Really don’t understand why there isn’t a pre order for people who can’t get to Glasgow so it actually arrives on launch day.

Its fairly basic 

They're just complete amateurs.

Even forgetting about pre-order there is hardly anything you can't buy online with next day delivery. To spend a fiver on delivery, it not be sent out a week later, and then according to the website they're saying to expect to wait up until 7-10 days after it's been dispatched is laughable.

On 27/06/2022 at 18:18, Copland bear said:

Well we would like to be able to buy the full kit at launch, not £80 for strip and shorts. Also no shorts on Sunday,  the wee man wanted 2 Tav on his shirt but no bloody R”s,   They need to get their act together as it is not good enough, Castore are the only suppliers who have struggled with this 

There is no R in Tavs mate. Castore have conned you. 

10 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ordered but like everyone else not heard a single peep from Castore since.

Castore just emailed me saying they will string your order out to to vex you  becuse of your negative attitude. 

Expect delivery in 2030 in the wrong size. 

Nasty bastards! 

Just bought the new home top from the Rangers store at Ibrox and was told I would only have got MyGers points if I had ordered online.
WTF, it’s not enough to make a purchase from our own stadium store.
Still took my email address so not entirely sure why I couldn’t get points.

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Just bought the new home top from the Rangers store at Ibrox and was told I would only have got MyGers points if I had ordered online.
WTF, it’s not enough to make a purchase from our own stadium store.
Still took my email address so not entirely sure why I couldn’t get points.

You don’t get points for merchandise 

Ordered online at 8am on launch and my order has still not been dispatched,  to rub salt in the wound they charge me £6.50 for delivery.

Rangers need to do something about this as it embarrassing for a club like us to treat fans like this. And I see still no socks for sale , Castore have our figures from the previous years yet they are still found wanting.  

46 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Walked into the store in Buchanan street and bought the top.

no delivery fee or fuck all else. Easy days 

Would only take me 15 minutes to walk to the shop, still ordered it online :lol: It’s the pro one right enough, because I’m loaded. Can you buy that in the shop? 

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Would only take me 15 minutes to walk to the shop, still ordered it online :lol: It’s the pro one right enough, because I’m loaded. Can you buy that in the shop? 

Yeah rhey had some pro ones in the shop mate