Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Spent >£200, ordered on day of release and still not had a dispatched email :lol:

I don't know if it's because it's the pro long sleeve I ordered or what

Nup.

i ordered two new tops and a pair of shorts.

Paid the delivery fee yet not heard a thing since.

7 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Walked into the store in Buchanan street and bought the top.

no delivery fee or fuck all else. Easy days 

Better than last season then in Buchanan St. Their card machines weren’t working so couldn’t take Apple Pay had to phone my dad and they just took his card number as he was shouting it out over the phone!

That was on launch day. The manager gave the socks for free! Happy days. It was for my son I don’t buy full kits!

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Nup.

i ordered two new tops and a pair of shorts.

Paid the delivery fee yet not heard a thing since.

No doubt the wrong sizes will probably turn up too when they're eventually delivered!

Going to give it until Wed/Thurs before emailing.

Think they're having real supply chain issues (again). Saw a few Newcastle fans online say they had Rangers FC delivery notes come inside their packages for their new tops, just leads me to think the whole thing is an absolute mess inside their warehouse

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Think they're having real supply chain issues (again). Saw a few Newcastle fans online say they had Rangers FC delivery notes come inside their packages for their new tops, just leads me to think the whole thing is an absolute mess inside their warehouse

Seems a mess everywhere, not just the warehouse. Ordered the new top ages ago.

52 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Seems a mess everywhere, not just the warehouse. Ordered the new top ages ago.

I ordered medium boys top and shorts at 8am on launch at still heard nothing, not like there could have been hundreds of orders before me.

I just think they are advertising stock they never had in the first place 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Seem to be a typical modern start up where their growth strategy is expand as far and wide as possible and throw investor cash at sponsorships and hope the rest of the business catches up. 

They can't be making any real money?

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Seem to be a typical modern start up where their growth strategy is expand as far and wide as possible and throw investor cash at sponsorships and hope the rest of the business catches up. 

They can't be making any real money?

The brothers will be ripping the arse out it right now with salary/company cars/trips abroad under the guise of "work" plus they're sitting on a nice bit of equity but I expect the business to be loss-making right now. 

Their 'paper' worth will definitely be significantly more than their actual worth - they've done a solid job in securing some huge names in sport. 

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/sport/football/Rangers-way-ahead-celtic-merchandise-27401276

This is the sort of the thing club should be using in future when it comes to getting a new kit manufacturer. Top 10 in Europe and biggest in the country by some distance is definitely something we should be using to get Nike and Adidas to the table.

Knowing Bisgrove right enough we’ll probably end up with Joma on less money than we are own just now.

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/sport/football/Rangers-way-ahead-celtic-merchandise-27401276

This is the sort of the thing club should be using in future when it comes to getting a new kit manufacturer. Top 10 in Europe and biggest in the country by some distance is definitely something we should be using to get Nike and Adidas to the table.

Knowing Bisgrove right enough we’ll probably end up with Joma on less money than we are own just now.

I read that and I’ve no idea what it’s saying? More people searched for Rangers gear to buy?

4 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The club shop is horrendous for merchandise.

Plenty flags on the lampposts though

Two young lads were in the car park having a torrid time moving some sort of wheeled scaffolding to put them up :lol:

It was like the Chuckle Brothers

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Plenty flags on the lampposts though

Two young lads were in the car park having a torrid time moving some sort of wheeled scaffolding to put them up :lol:

It was like the Chuckle Brothers

Send them to Belfast for a days work experience mate, good time of year for it :UK:

The way the club are spending in this transfer window , How good is this Castore deal as we are selling a shit load of strips at top dollar and not seeing much in return.

Ashkey still has his claws into us with being the one of very few retailers selling our top.

Its time the board came clean on the deal with Castore as I don’t think it’s as good as we all think,  I think we are still being fucked silly.