Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

I’ve not memory of this. I remember we were told we’d wear it, against Aberdeen I think, then the players wore it to warm up because we hadn’t registered it?

Aye that’s right- we then wore it against Dundee instead.

2 hours ago, Assegai said:

I was sure the fourth kit got used in a league game this season too.

I’d be interested to see pics of this if that were the case.

I don’t think it has though, as Seafarer was talking about it and said it had only been worn in the friendly. There’s a lot to say about him but he’s usually very accurate.

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sterling looks like he's wearing the new training range in his reveal pics.

Not much different to this season's one.

Just had a look - the training top is identical apart from the shape of the collar no? Fuck me if that's the new one they are absolute jokers :lol:

19 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just had a look - the training top is identical apart from the shape of the collar no? Fuck me if that's the new one they are absolute jokers :lol:

It’s similar, the differences are subtle. 

This year it was blue with navy zip, white trim between the navy shoulder panel and the rest, and it was navy panelling on the inside of the sleeve.

That looks to have same colour zip, no white trim, and the panelling has shifted from the inside of the sleeve to the flank. And obviously 32 Red as the sponsor instead of Unibet, but that could be just for photoshoot purposes. I’m hoping they sell them again plain.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Actually love those quarter zips. Really comfortable. Ended up buying them in most of the colour combinations 😂 

I buy one every season too, not sure I'm a fan of that newer higher collar though.

I like that lighter blue colour better from whatever filter they use for filming, would prefer they just made them in that colour. 

28 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Patterns through the new training gear are similar to the red kit. Must be something in it even if the one in the photos is a Memeht special. 

IMG_8812.jpeg

IMG_20230530_213038.thumb.jpg.5650f1d5f4106d6072f0664d9f994c28.jpg

Aye the pattern definitely seems to match up with designs that are floating about.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not gonna lie, first impressions I do like the darker shade of blue

But I’m not entirely sure what’s going on with the detailing across the jersey, probably just a bad angle seeing as he couldn’t have taken a worse photo :lol: 

At least lay it flat ffs