Rangers could equal 91-year-old record against Kilmarnock

The Dude

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you've not just jinxed us Dude :lol: 

On a more serious note , there's no doubt we've done well defensively and not even looked like losing a goal . I think there's a balance to be had because , not taking away credit from the defence , but playing two defensive midfielders helps , at the cost of less creativity up front . Perhaps against the 'lower' teams , particularly at Ibrox we could gamble and be a bit more adventurous. 

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You fucking jinx.    We will concede in the first few minutes now :lol:

If we equal it today...you can guarantee I'll be writing a similar article next weekend about how they can become the best starting defensive record Rangers have ever hard all on their own. Tav and Goldson - Rangers icons :boughy:

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If we equal it today...you can guarantee I'll be writing a similar article next weekend about how they can become the best starting defensive record Rangers have ever hard all on their own. Tav and Goldson - Rangers icons :boughy:

500 pages.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

😂

We have never banned any one for starting jinxing threads, you know the ones '11 points ahead, oh the next 5 games 15 points,' etc. 

Should be banned but don't think I would be allowed to. Jinxing bastards all of them.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

We have never banned any one for starting jinxing threads, you know the ones '11 points ahead, oh the next 5 games 15 points,' etc. 

Should be banned but don't think I would be allowed to. Jinxing bastards all of them.

Gonny ban him regardless mate.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Rangers could equal a club record which has stood since the 1929/30 season with a clean-sheet against Kilmarnock today, taking them to five games without conceding in the league.

Read more: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/Rangers-could-equal-91-year-old-record-against-kilmarnock/

Is this started the league with 5 clean sheets? I can't believe we haven't went 5 games without conceding for 91 years....

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is this started the league with 5 clean sheets? I can't believe we haven't went 5 games without conceding for 91 years....

Aye first five, I was surprised that it was that far back when I went digging for it this morning.

Archived