UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

The Czechs have stepped it up massively this half. Scotland need to get the finger out as that's about 4 dodgy moments this half so far.

Playing the counter attack game is always risky, as we know all too well from watching Rangers in the past.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Playing the counter attack game is always risky, as we know all too well from watching Rangers in the past.

Provan has taken the words out my mouth there. I don't know if it's through choice. The Czechs have raised their game from the first half. And we have Andy Consadine at centre-half. Don't get me wrong he's done well tonight but at the end of the day he's still Andy Consadine. I'd rather he didn't have to do as much defending.

Provan has taken the words out my mouth there. I don't know if it's through choice. The Czechs have raised their game from the first half. And we have Andy Consadine at centre-half. Don't get me wrong he's done well tonight but at the end of the day he's still Andy Consadine. I'd rather he didn't have to do as much defending.

The Czechs are decent, but seem to be misfiring and look jaded in the final third.

the Czechs had 65% possession in the first-half.