UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

6 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Steve Clarke really has Scotland playing some brutal stuff. That was eye bleedingly bad. 

That's the first time in Years i've watched the National team play and it'll be years before i watch them again.

That was a fuckin embarrassing advertisement to professional Football.

The alkie has managed to get the National team playing like Kilmarnock on a Sunday afternoon ffs and if that is all we've got to represent the Country then WTF is going on at the grassroots level?

12 minutes ago, Canabear said:

That's the first time in Years i've watched the National team play and it'll be years before i watch them again.

The alkie has managed to get the National team playing like Kilmarnock on a Sunday afternoon ffs and if that is all we've got to represent the Country then WTF is going on at the grassroots level?

Shame he doesnt have the Killie pitch to help him. Truly found out to be the shite manager he always was.

Well.. Scotland need a total revamp on football.. its all well that teams are "playing to their strengths" and all.. but there needs to be a serious rethink. Invest money into proper coaches at grass root level.. do things properly and you will see improvements and finally results in about 10 years. Scotland are being left behind.

Just now, drewgardiner88 said:

GIRFUY McClean, Gibson, Duffy and Sykes you Lundy bastards 🤣

Yea, was thinking the exact same, all those cunts who were brought through and developed by us from kids, then switch to the Republic!

How do you like them apples!!! :UK:

21 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Couldn’t have put it better.

That was like watching the juniors.

Hard to give any of them anything approaching a passmark. McGinn did some good work but disappeared for twenty minutes - and he was about the best.

Sorry to see Ryan Jack dragged down to that level.

Used to never miss an international but can’t even see myself watching the Serbia game despite the significance. Just too brutal to watch.

21 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Shame he doesnt have the Killie pitch to help him. Truly found out to be the shite manager he always was.

Well.. Scotland need a total revamp on football.. its all well that teams are "playing to their strengths" and all.. but there needs to be a serious rethink. Invest money into proper coaches at grass root level.. do things properly and you will see improvements and finally results in about 10 years. Scotland are being left behind.

Spot on assessment 👏 

The game in this country is fucked from top to bottom. The kind of changes needed to fix it will never happen while guys like Rod Petrie run the game. 

Scotland will just fall further and further behind, while the blazers in the SFA keep doing the same thing over and over again. Definition of Madness!

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Serbia getting through is the best result of the night for Scotland, Haaland up against the defence would be frightening. All the luck fell into place, I can see Scotland getting through - Clarke starting to rack up a decent record.

Sørloth as well.. but Mitrovic will rip the defence apart. Serbia were much better than Norway and they kept their amazing strikers quiet for most part.