***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, I can see Hibs scoring another one.  They look dangerous in front of goal.  We can’t drop points today, we just can’t.  Something needs to change from a Rangers perspective because this isn’t good enough.

Just now, ****Rangers_no1**** said:

Its no surprise Davis is shit today, he has one great game followed by 6 or so average at best performances.

Yep that’s why we shouldn’t be relying on players of his age. You’ll never get consistent performances 

We need a quick equaliser to settle the nerves. Generally speaking if we don’t score early in games then the longer it goes on the more we tend to struggle and with Hibs one up now the onus is going to be on us to chase the game without panicking and that’s something I still think we are very good at.

1 minute ago, ****Rangers_no1**** said:

Its no surprise Davis is shit today, he has one great game followed by 6 or so average at best performances.

I thought that before the game today but hoped I was wrong and he would prove me wrong, Kamara is not great either.

Just now, TMB said:

Sadly, I can see Hibs scoring another one.  They look dangerous in front of goal.  We can’t drop points today, we just can’t.  Something needs to change from a Rangers perspective because this isn’t good enough.

Pretty much accepting we will now drop points today. We haven't changed in over 2 years, why start now?

Archived