FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

13 hours ago, fourfourtwo said:

Simulation on management mode is utter crap..Keep on changing the tactics with Barcelona and got beat by teams like real betis 2 0 at home..Am on my 3rd season and have won 1 shitty cup :lol:

Never played career once. I prefer playing real cunts

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s pish mate, I’ve never been able to defend tbh but this year it’s solid. AI being completed retards doesn’t help though.

Turn up the difficulty setting as it improves your players AI there is a reason pros play on Legendary. 

Other than that learn to just run into people rather than trying to tackle them. 

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Got this today.

Taking a bit of time adapting to the passing in it. Terrible at crosses though, keep booting the ball out.

Crossing is set to manual this year so you'll have to change it if you can't get used to it. 

Crossing is very OP though so learn it. 

On 17/10/2020 at 09:22, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Keep the ball ffs. Don't be afraid to play backwards and don't worry what the opponents think of you just win the game. 

Haha! I know.. I try, but it just wasnt working for me. Ive got a bit better now, though. Starting to master the "creative runs" and close control etc :D 

On 18/10/2020 at 11:06, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Turn up the difficulty setting as it improves your players AI there is a reason pros play on Legendary. 

Other than that learn to just run into people rather than trying to tackle them. 

You mean your own AI players improve when set on Legendary? Even online?

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yeah they will go to the maximum allowed AI online for you that's how the AI makes the crazy blocks for people and not you. 

Why the fuck did I not know this?? Ive been wondering why some opponents put in absolutely mental blocks whilst mine rarely do..I shall try this tonight!!

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Why the fuck did I not know this?? Ive been wondering why some opponents put in absolutely mental blocks whilst mine rarely do..I shall try this tonight!!

That's the reason it will take time to get used to. 

Also you need good defensive stats blocking and interception but the higher they are the more insane the blocks will be as well. 

5 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That's the reason it will take time to get used to. 

Also you need good defensive stats blocking and interception but the higher they are the more insane the blocks will be as well. 

I usually just play Seasons with Rangers.

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Fair enough it's the only mode I play. 

Another thing.. how am I getting pushed off every challenge?? its like theres two players going for a ball and I will get pushed off every bloody time... wasnt like this in 20. Im using contain and a bit of jockey.. is there like a shoulder charge thing? 

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Another thing.. how am I getting pushed off every challenge?? its like theres two players going for a ball and I will get pushed off every bloody time... wasnt like this in 20. Im using contain and a bit of jockey.. is there like a shoulder charge thing? 

I don't know how to stop that use L2 to shield the ball as you get it and you might get a free kick, refs are terrible this year though.