FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

8 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

It's a shambles the teams people have already, that's why I end up giving up after a few months ,my m8s team.is worth over 2 million and the games been out a week or something, he stuck 2 ton in at start 

My wee boys team is nearly a million :lol:

Just can’t get a win the now in division 4 man won 3 of my placement matches & lost one Drew the other but defending is solid & the keepers seem non existent most folk just seem to play on the wing run inside for a simple pass into the box for a tap in hoaching imo 

7 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Anyone still giving EA money at this point needs to have a word with themselves.

The engine in the game is horrendous. It's ice skating 100mph arcade ping pong pish. 

The engine itself has been an issue for years, the big fear is they are too scared to make wholesale change to next gen as they know the current formula makes them millions. 

Coming from the ISS days to what we have now is ridiculous. 

11 hours ago, The Godfather said:

The engine in the game is horrendous. It's ice skating 100mph arcade ping pong pish. 

The engine itself has been an issue for years, the big fear is they are too scared to make wholesale change to next gen as they know the current formula makes them millions. 

Coming from the ISS days to what we have now is ridiculous. 

They’re milking the same game every year with updated kits now, scared to change it incase the children who feed their UT cash cow don’t like it and stop paying into their bank accounts. People are finally catching on but they’re still making too much money for anything significant to change.

9 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Used to be div 2 ish and now cant get out of fucking div 9.. shambles! I know that top players are moving up etc, but its been a fucking week!

I go 4-3-3 on seasons, Hagi, Jack and Aribo in the middle with Jones and Kent on the wings and Morelos up front.

On 16/10/2020 at 01:30, johanhentze said:

I only play seasons... its really pissing me off that Im VERY comfortable... 1 or 2 goals in front and losing the game in the last 5-10 mins.... most games. Comebacks are a thing, obviously???? 

Keep the ball ffs. Don't be afraid to play backwards and don't worry what the opponents think of you just win the game.