***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely brilliant. As some have said we weren't at our best overall but even at 70% we were miles better than them. Goldson and Kamara were excellent and the standouts in a very good team performance.

I felt the tables had turned in who was the better team last season albeit we still lacked some confidence and belief, but we are looking significantly better this year and we've still got Aribo and Roofe to come back into the team and also to see what Zungu brings.

Happy days. 

They're all realising they've lived in a false-bubble for ages; us down the leagues, them in Europe and winning thinking they're Barca. They were thinking they're some friend and feeder team to the European Elites; buying players and selling them on for millions - I remember one telling me "We've got such a proper strategy going; it's fantastic; we'll upgrade the stadium, and probably move into the Premier League at some point."

Bubble burst. 

Reality sets in.

You're still the same unwashed Tims.

Just now, the goal machine said:

Didn’t even have to be at our best to stroll it against them. Midfield absolutely bossed it as well. Love to see it. 

We absolutely bossed them bud.

Kamara strolled it, could have wore his slippers tbf :UK:

Archived