***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Must've watched the highlights about 20 times. Was like men against boys. They're lucky we had an actual big game on Thursday or it would have been a serious tankin'. 

I love the game management of sitting back in great shape and challenging them to break us down, knowing they won't.

But tbh I also want us to hammer goal difference and yesterday was a lost opportunity to really hurt them.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else listen to BBC Sportsound yesterday? First time for me and obviously only interested in how our victory was being portrayed, but think we can add Maurice Ross to the list of decent ex players that talk sense. He's a coach at Motherwell so not an out-and-out pundit, but was talking us up obviously and letting rip into the scum, plus stated outright that he wants us to win the title and is a fan.

6 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Anyone else listen to BBC Sportsound yesterday? First time for me and obviously only interested in how our victory was being portrayed, but think we can add Maurice Ross to the list of decent ex players that talk sense. He's a coach at Motherwell so not an out-and-out pundit, but was talking us up obviously and letting rip into the scum, plus stated outright that he wants us to win the title and is a fan.

Listened to it as the podcast on bbc sports scotland website. Good listen, but you do have to put up with Michael Stewart. He was at least bearable as he also was hard hitting on them. 

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Life comes at you fast.

Less than 2 weeks after he said this about his squad he called it “decimated” because he had 4 players out.

Hilarious.

We battered them with a £50k midfield. 😂😂😂

77D2F4FD-C126-4985-B549-F95191D9F689.jpeg

He is 1 or 2 bad results away from full meltdown.

The Sheep in the tainted SC semi could be a major one 🤞

1 minute ago, ayro said:

He is 1 or 2 bad results away from full meltdown.

The Sheep in the tainted SC semi could be a major one 🤞

Think about the psychology of losing that tie. Last years team would have won it, this years team wouldn't be good enough to win last years Scottish Cup.........

Then the questions starts, are they good enough to win the league?!?! OH NO!!!

I do think our squad and starting 11 is the strongest in the league, but a covid outbreak would hurt any team, including us.

To an extent the tarriers are lucky that only 1 game is impacted, all their players should be available for the next league game.

Hope to fuck we stay unaffected by the virus, it really could be a game changer over the season.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I do think our squad and starting 11 is the strongest in the league, but a covid outbreak would hurt any team, including us.

To an extent the tarriers are lucky that only 1 game is impacted, all their players should be available for the next league game.

Hope to fuck we stay unaffected by the virus, it really could be a game changer over the season.

If we lost a couple of players to COVID like they have we would cope far better than them.

Their strong squad bollocks was proven a complete myth.

Of course you want your strongest 11 as much as possible but when you have problems then you get up and on with it.

Lennons excuses have been utterly embarrassing to be honest.

He mentioned some of his players that played weren’t fit, what a load of shit. 😂👍

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If we lost a couple of players to COVID like they have we would cope far better than them.

Of course you want your strongest 11 as much as possible but when you have problems then you get up and on with it.

He mentioned some of his players that played weren’t fit, what a load of shit. 😂👍

Much of it is his own making. Going with 3 CHs in your squad when you play 3 is mental. Sticking with the thumb was daft. Many of his signings don't make sense, or do if you want to play to the gallery rather than improve the team. And let's not forget influencing the fixture scheduling too 😁

I just wouldn't like to see us missing 3 or 4 key personnel going into a run of sun/Thurs/sun/ Thurs games where the players would need to miss all the games. We may well be able to deal with it but I'd rather lady luck was on our side and we don't need to find out. 🙏

42 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

And what if those players included Tav and Barisic? Our weakest in terms of back up IMO

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Nathan Patterson and big Bassey would see us ok, obviously not as strong but we wouldn’t collapse and cry a fucking river 😂👍

So long as we are not changing anymore than 3 or 4 from the first 11 at the same time I don’t think it would affect us drastically.This team just now is more about the system than the individuals in it .

9 minutes ago, savenosouls said:

Does anyone have a gif of Borna telling The Thumb (I think it was him) to fcuk off twice?

Something that good should be commanding a fee ,Not just given away .

That wee cunts day’s of wrapping scarfs round posts and waving flags are coming back to bite him on the arse ,with a bit of luck karma will force him over the edge .

Archived