***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

16 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Just a point on Sky's coverage. If the next old firm game is still behind closed doors. I hope they play 90 minutes of Rangers chants over the match (even though personally I hate the fake noise) only because I'm sure I heard fuck all to do with us. 

Was it sky playing it? Sounded to me like the taigs we’re playing it through the speakers in the stadium?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Best defender at the club, dont think there is a contest now, look at his positional sense yesterday, making near post blocks on both sides of the goal, the one time the thumb got away from him i dont even think ajer meant the pass to go through to him, both goldson and the tarrier he was marking were both taken out the play as the pass was utter dung 

There's a huge contest given Goldson has been our best, most consistent player so far this season. 

But im delighted its up for discussion re Helander, and also in terms of poty tbf Kent and for some Borna or even Tav.

The more the merrier and better for us.

On 17/10/2020 at 17:11, Jb85 said:

Just noticed there that Goldson scored on the 8th minute of the first half and the 8th in the second half. 

Without being pedantic m8 it is actually the 9th minute of play....when we got the corner I said to the lads that this could be fate....30 seconds later the living room was a blitz....fuck the social distancing :lol:

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's a huge contest given Goldson has been our best, most consistent player so far this season. 

But im delighted its up for discussion re Helander, and also in terms of poty tbf Kent and for some Borna or even Tav.

The more the merrier and better for us.

The fact we have a back 4 that are consistent and settled speaks volumes for our start to the season, aside from one goldson clanger costing us at hibs we have been pretty consistent, i doubt any defender has rated below a 7 in games, and given walter used to build his success on stuff like that, then we are on the right road

After yesterdays result its now up to gerrard to continually coach that consistency into them, dont let that slide and we're onto a winner

Heard this shite too from the bheasts media place men, bheasts fans and ex bheasts players that they “didn’t turn up yesterday”.

If they had been playing well all season then played like that yesterday then they might have a point.

But they have been shite all season, yesterday WAS them turning up.

We are better than them, we played below ourselves, we can play better and it was still a fucking stroll.

I've just read up on about 20 pages there and must of liked about 50 posts:lol:

On a side note about yesterdays game...when we sold Mcrorie to the sheep it divided opinion in here with many believing it was a mistake....I was in the camp that his style of play is not what we look to achieve in the middle of the park....our midfield 3 in the last 6 odd games have been top notch....too many had written Davis off....the reality is Davis strolls games against those cunts :craphead:

23 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Heard this shite too from the bheasts media place men, bheasts fans and ex bheasts players that they “didn’t turn up yesterday”.

If they had been playing well all season then played like that yesterday then they might have a point.

But they have been shite all season, yesterday WAS them turning up.

We are better than them, we played below ourselves, we can play better and it was still a fucking stroll.

That would mean they haven't turned up for the last three games against us. That's a lot of not turning up. 

14 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I've just read up on about 20 pages there and must of liked about 50 posts:lol:

On a side note about yesterdays game...when we sold Mcrorie to the sheep it divided opinion in here with many believing it was a mistake....I was in the camp that his style of play is not what we look to achieve in the middle of the park....our midfield 3 in the last 6 odd games have been top notch....too many had written Davis off....the reality is Davis strolls games against those cunts :craphead:

Do we have any clause in the Mcrorie deal that we dont have to sell him to them? I dont think he would be a regular for us but he has his uses and no doubt he is worth well more than we will sell him for. 

1 minute ago, northern bear said:

Do we have any clause in the Mcrorie deal that we dont have to sell him to them? I dont think he would be a regular for us but he has his uses and no doubt he is worth well more than we will sell him for. 

No....the deal is finalised..he is officially their player next summer 

Just sitting down after a hectic week/weekend and thinking back to how nervous I was for this game. Remembering how I had been hoping we'd do well to get a draw, seeing as sometimes we don't turn up in games against them. Also thinking back to how I thought folk were tempting fate by saying we were favourites. "We're never favourites in these games now". 

Fuck me it's a good feeling sitting back, realising we pumped them stupid. How fucking stupid I was to not see what was staring me in the face? How fucking mental that Tommy Sheridan video was :lol: :lol: How awesome it was seeing Morelos slap Brown before megging him. There's too many positives to take from yesterday.....I'm just gonna sit the rest of tonight and take it all in again. Fucking brilliant Rangers, THANK YOU for giving me this wonderful feeling again. 

I fucking love Rangers!!! :love:

5 minutes ago, northern bear said:

He doesn't want to be a bit part player, it's why he asked us to let him leave... He wants to be playing every week. 

Regardless of how well he's doing at Aberdeen, his value is still buttons.

4 minutes ago, northern bear said:

How much? I live near Aberdeen (unfortunately) and they have been raving about him 

Think I heard £300k mentioned but might be making that up.

I also heard something about an agreed buy back clause, so we might be able to sign him back for £1m or so.

Regardless he isn't good enough for us.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think I heard £300k mentioned but might be making that up.

I also heard something about an agreed buy back clause, so we might be able to sign him back for £1m or so.

Regardless he isn't good enough for us.

Still worth more than 300k though. 

Just now, northern bear said:

Still worth more than 300k though. 

Didn't get any higher offers, and wasn't gonna get a game for us.

Wish the kid all the best to be honest, hate his team, but he deserves a good career.

Hopefully does well for them and we get a bigger sum on the transfer to his next club.

Archived