***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Parks do a luxury 37 seater. Hard to be 2m apart on that if there's 25+ folk on it.

He also tested positive on Tuesday morning after playing Saturday afternoon. Incubation period must have been on warp speed for him.

Yes only if your sitting beside them but most others will be further than 2 metres. They’ll be sitting in their small  team bubbles as well. Not just them but every team. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I dont know where I was when that was filmed. Might have been working away doing the glassblocks somewhere down south at the time. My Da was in my seat. 🇬🇧💙

H107 East Enclosure. Good to see him doing me Proud. 

IMG_20201012_212353.jpg

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Yes only if your sitting beside them but most others will be further than 2 metres. They’ll be sitting in their small  team bubbles as well. Not just them but every team. 

Not sure of any other team with 3 positive tests of their players in 2 separate camps. Nor anyone who tests positive with a less than 48 hour incubation period. Everything points towards him being positive during that game. If he hadn't travelled overseas uk track and trace imo would have provided very different outcomes than taking no action until further positive cases ( the Israelis) were identified.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not sure of any other team with 3 positive tests of their players in 2 separate camps. Nor anyone who tests positive with a less than 48 hour incubation period. Everything points towards him being positive during that game. If he hadn't travelled overseas uk track and trace imo would have provided very different outcomes than taking no action until further positive cases ( the Israelis) were identified.

I don’t believe anything that comes out the piggery to be honest 

41 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

There is no way Edward wasn’t in close proximity to anyone at celtic, whether it be training, in the treatment room or sitting on a bus. Then at the game sitting in a changing room, warming up and playing. 

They wur all wanking each other aff in the showers also.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The only two players in the Israeli camp to test positive come from the same club team.

Covid obviously came from the celtic camp.

I fully expect more scum players to test positive in the coming days. What will be the result of that?

Postponement or forfeit?

Think you're right there. I suspect they'll have more cases over the coming days. There is no way odd Eddie didn't have that 48hrs earlier. The incubation period is 4 days, but from what I read months ago from memory could be upto 21 days (unless that's changed). 

Who's to say celtic don't know some results but they have been kept back/swept under the carpet for the time being. Strange how it's all happened when they're on international duty 🤔

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Think you're right there. I suspect they'll have more cases over the coming days. There is no way odd Eddie didn't have that 48hrs earlier. The incubation period is 4 days, but from what I read months ago from memory could be upto 21 days (unless that's changed). 

Who's to say celtic don't know some results but they have been kept back/swept under the carpet for the time being. Strange how it's all happened when they're on international duty 🤔

If you can sweep CA under the carpet then you can sweep anything under the carpet.

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

He’s not going to throw either into starting v Tarriers after that time out.

Probably rightly so. Roofe hadn't even hit peak fitness before injury, and as much as I like Aribo, and think Andy Halliday said on one of they shows he's on "he's one of the most skillful players he's seen" I think alot of Aribos game is based on confidence, hence having a run of games behind him.

Could be a great impact sub though if he makes the bench, but would stick with Arfield as a starter. 

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Starting 11 absolutely not. But that tweet was ruling them completely out.

Talk before the break was both being ready to comeback once we resumed. Possibility of them being on the bench

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

How can Eduard play? Won't he be self isolating? 

Ambiguous as isolation is only 7 days in France but 10 here from what I've read. So in theory he could return just hours before the game, or if there's a loophole re completing isolation elsewhere he could return on Wednesday.

13 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

If Aribo in particular has been in full training during the international break then I reckon there's every chance he'd start.

We just don't know his level of fitness until the presser.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Don't really know about any of our players until the presser. None are ruled out AFAIK other than Katic.

Cheers. I've a gut feeling this guy will turn out a better player than Roofe if he can remain injury free. Another I think that needs a run of games behind him.

Liked his poachers goal mixed with his long range goal in the last game he played for us.

Archived